Organ recital 22nd June

I went to the lunchtime recital by Christoph Lorenz today.

I would like anyone else who was there - especially any organists - to let me know: Was I just having a really bad day; or was it really appalling organ playing?

Just seen this post.....OK it's almost 3 years after the event....but I was there too. Didn't know much about organ music or organists back then...but I do now. It may have been the organist....or the organ....dreadful electronic thing. ;)

Just seen this post.....OK it's almost 3 years after the event....but I was there too. Didn't know much about organ music or organists back then...but I do now. It may have been the organist....or the organ....dreadful electronic thing. ;)

A combination of the two, in hindsight. We now have (in addition to Neil) a fantastic assistant organist in Joshua Hales - my young daughter is fascinated that he plays in his socks (Try that in Strasbourg Cathedral, Josh!). Even so, a new organ would be welcome.