Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a Barbers/wet shave in Sheffield?

If you do a thread search there should be more info as we have had this question before

Hi guys, I know its not time but I have got some brilliant news for anyone out there who would like to treat himself with a traditional wet shave with hot towels. a brand new barber just opened a few months ago in chesterfield road opposite heely retail park in sheffield S8 0RN. Called Master Barber located within easy reach from town or anywhere else, easy parking.

Im sure everyone wants to look cool for their xmas do or a night out with friends especailly now we are only a few weeks away from xmas.

hurry up and ring us on 0114 2496516 to book one.

This reminds me of a time over twenty years ago when I went to a barbers that 'I thought' offered this service (on west street). I sat in the chair and asked politely for a shave please. He then proceed to give me the clean blade all aver my hair. I already had short hair, after I looked like Right Said Fred, and that's showing my age.

Thanks, will check them out. Any other suggestions so I can compare prices?:)

OMG :gag:

How about quality and cleanliness?

If it's just about price then do it yourself, you'll save a fortune!

I was going to suggest another place to you at Banner Cross - near to the Pelican lights on your right. But I don't think there's any point because that will be WAY too expensive compared with the Asian place you've been recommended already on Abbeydale Road.

Shear Illusion @ the top of the moor (Near to berkatex) does a really good one, My friend had a traditional wet shave & didn't need to shave for 4 days afterwards!!!!!!

How old is he? 13?

I'm not exactly swarthy but a shave every day is necessary.

How old is he? 13?

I'm not exactly swarthy but a shave every day is necessary.

You do realise you're replying to posts from 3 years ago, right?

and people have stopped shaving in the last three years? There has been some miraculous scientific breakthrough?

You do realise you're replying to posts from 3 years ago, right?

I know. I always like to take my time and give a considered response. :)

All I really know mate, is this post about where to get a wet shave appeared on page 1 with some comments against it made today/yesterday. So, i'm adding my twopenneth to it see. By now the OP will have either gone to some barbers on Abbeydale Road and picked up a nasty infection or realised that the cheapest and best shave is to do it yourself at home. No-one knows the nooks and crannies of a face like yourself.

By now the OP will have either gone to some barbers on Abbeydale Road and picked up a nasty infection or realised that the cheapest and best shave is to do it yourself at home.

They could have decided against it and gone with a beard

try around grimes thorpe and firs hall firth pak 3 or 4 there

think the best op for u is grow ur beard n stay in thats even cheaper if ur afraid of infection