Tropical Fish Auction - Sunday 13th September 2009

Sheaf Valley Aquarist Society are holding a daytime auction this Sunday, 13th September, at St Thomas More Community Centre, Margetson Crescent, Sheffield, S5 9NB.

The auction starts at 1pm, refreshements will be available. There is plenty of parking at the venue too.

There will be good quality local bred tropical fish, plants, fish food and fishkeeping equipment at some really good prices. We have a raffle with some excellent prizes including a years subscription to Practical Fishkeeping Magazine.

For more details see http://www.svas.co.uk

Gah! these always happen when I already have something else on, and I'd really love to get along to one!

do you have any others planned so I can get the date in my diary and keep it free?

Our last one of the year will be an evening one, although we will be having 4 I think next year.

The last one is on Monday Evening 12th October at The Pheasant Inn, 822 Barnsley Road, Sheffield, S5 0QG. Auction starts at 8pm

Although it is an evening one it is usually still well attended with plenty on offer.

Excellent, providing I can figure out how to get there on the bus I should be able to make that one!

Our auction is today at 13:00, all welcome, please come along and grab yourselves a bargain.

this was very good will go to next one thanks