Health & fitness advise: from gym equipment, to exercise & nurtition

Hello Everyone! First post in this forum!

I am Chiara and i am coach personal trainer.

If anyone has any fitness, nutrition, training questions they would like a helping hand with please reply to this thread and i will be happy to help!

I help men and women make sustainable lifestyle changes through training and nutrition. Please feel free to post a question and i will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you guys

Hey, where do you do your PT training? How much is it?

Hi Minega

i train my clients out of PureGym Millhouses.

I would like to discuss your goal further so to assess where you are at on your current fitness, what you want to achieve and if you can commit the time & resources to get there with me as a guide.

Consultation is free (20min)

Sessions are £35 per 45 minutes, depending on goal i would advise a minimum of two per week (also very much depends on your proficiency at the gym)

I have also an online package 4 week minimum & rolling £65 - fully online, i issue you workouts you have to complete them, i also look at advising you on nutrition and keep a food diary so we can see where you are at

Please let me know more about your goal happy to advise wether we work together or not

Chiara

I can recommend Chiara, i train with her and she is so good and so supportive