5G : massive health threat?

Goodness me. Anyway, I suspect that most brains do weigh more than 5g.

I know it's hard to believe ;) Unfortunately some people need to be told that some people make stuff up and post it on the internet.

Having embarked on the mass culling of trees in Sheffield (to allow 5G penetration to houses), it is no surprise that Sheffield Council is now bidding to be one of the test centres for 5G.

Having embarked on the mass culling of trees in Sheffield (to allow 5G penetration to houses), it is no surprise that Sheffield Council is now bidding to be one of the test centres for 5G.

(My bold) You DO of course have proof to back up this statement??

(My bold) You DO of course have proof to back up this statement??

I'd actually assumed it was because Amey were lazy and didn't want to resurface around the trees, but hey what do I know :)

Alchemist - yes. See https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/what-is-5g/, where it explains that in the case of small cells, in some cases, the leaves of trees are enough to interrupt a download. Of course, you could ignore the research of Digital Trends and the University of Surrey, if you have carried out more detailed research.

Alchemist - yes. See https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/what-is-5g/, where it explains that in the case of small cells, in some cases, the leaves of trees are enough to interrupt a download. Of course, you could ignore the research of Digital Trends and the University of Surrey, if you have carried out more detailed research.

That must be why Sheffield Council are beginning to knock down the front wall of everybody's house! I knew it!

Of course, you could ignore the research of Digital Trends and the University of Surrey, if you have carried out more detailed research.

Digital Trends is a website and not a scientific body producing any sort of qualified research. Also if you're talking about the paper you posted earlier from UoS it's purpose is "This White Paper reviews a range of possible ways to improve rural coverage without regard to whether this needs new technology or just a more radical way of applying existing technology." It is not about urban coverage.

Also the DT article actually says "In some cases, the leaves of trees are enough to interrupt a download." but has no linked articles or papers to back this up. Anything can interrupt a download with current infrastructure and even on fixed phone lines.

You've then decided because of this one sentence and the fact the UoS paper talks about trees causing disruption to signals that it means Sheffield Council are cutting down trees.

I'd suggest you re-read the paper you linked to first to understand it's actual purpose and also learn to stop taking everything on the internet as truth and also just stop being so damned paranoid.

But whereabouts in that report does it state that THAT is the reason SCC are removing the trees? I am not disputing the findings of that and many other reports that state that 5G can be blocked by the slightest thing, I am merely asking WHERE the correlation with SCC removing trees is stated

This is not another 'Sheffield Trees' thread. Please post only in relation to the topic ('5G health threat?')

Further evidence of the health and trees connection with 5G comes from Piedmont, USA, where people are up in arms because of health effects - and, you've guessed it, the trees are coming down. The firemen were getting head related problems, petitioned to have the 5G transmitters adjacent to the fire station removed and they were removed. Hopefully, for the sake of children there, teachers and parents will petition to have them removed from the vicinity of schools too.

There is actually a connection between 5G and health relating to the issue of trees being cut down, as trees absorb pollution from the atmosphere, so cutting them down will make people's health worse, i.e. they will be breathing in polluted air. Do you really think it is just coincidence that the places where the trees are being cut down corresponds to the places where 5G is being introduced?

5G has already been introduced in Gateshead and one effect is that schools are reporting that children's nose bleeds are becoming an almost a daily occurrence, instead of an occasional occurrence. Children are affected by the health implications of 5G more so than adults because their skulls are thinner, allowing more radiation into their heads.

---------- Post added 18-09-2018 at 18:55 ----------

That must be why Sheffield Council are beginning to knock down the front wall of everybody's house! I knew it!

In fact, the walls don't need to be knocked down, as 5G can get through the walls and windows of the houses. However, if the leaves on trees get wet, apparently the 5G signal gets earthed.

Edited by Dronfieldman

Further evidence of the health and trees connection with 5G comes from Piedmont, USA, where people are up in arms because of health effects - and, you've guessed it, the trees are coming down.

There is actually a connection between 5G and health relating to the issue of trees being cut down, as trees absorb pollution from the atmosphere, so cutting them down will make people's health worse, i.e. they will be breathing in polluted air. Do you really think it is just coincidence that the places where the trees are being cut down corresponds to the places where 5G is being introduced?

5G has already been introduced in Gateshead and one effect is that schools are reporting that children's nose bleeds are becoming an almost a daily occurrence, instead of an occasional occurrence. Children are affected by the health implications of 5G more so than adults because their skulls are thinner, allowing more radiation into their heads.

---------- Post added 18-09-2018 at 18:55 ----------

In fact, the walls don't need to be knocked down, as 5G can get through the walls and windows of the houses. However, if the leaves on trees get wet, apparently the 5G signal gets earthed.

What happens when the walls get wet?

What happens when the walls get wet?

I wondered that myself. I guess if you don't want to end up with brain cancer, you need to keep hosing your walls! :-)