Auto electrician advice/recommendations?

He doesn't need an electrician but I agree Ian Shaw is very good and so is Ian Kelly 0114 285 2480 or 07776265034 - his premises are on Halifax rd

JB autos on here, I have used him , he is very reliable and fair.

Hi,

Could anyone recommend an auto electrician in Sheffield? I need someone to test and resolve possible short and open circuits on a sensor.

Thanks

I have a fault with my car and need a good auto electrician have had car to ford but still having problems

On diagnostic says it has a problem with clutch position sensor have had both of them replaced but still coming up on diagnostic as po807 clutch position sensor circuit low

And po806 clutch position sensor circuit/range performance

Car is a 2012 ford focus 1.6 tdci ecoconetic also stop start has stopped working revs hold when changing gear making it hard to get a smooth gear change any help would be appreciated

Can anyone recommend an auto electrician, honest reliable and good value?

Hi,

I'm looking for somewhere to hardwire my dash cam. Any one know anywhere in Sheffield that will do it for me?

Cheers!

The rear indicator on my 307 won't work, my friend has fixed the others that weren't working, but can't sort out the above. Can someone recommend a reasonably priced A/E, and anyone have an idea how it will cost.

tx

surprised there are so few recommendations for A/E, as opposed to mechanics, etc.

Edited by gamezone07

Facelift 307? Check out the earth pin on the bulb cluster. Does it look corroded or burnt?

My remote locking on my 2012 Peugeot 106 is almost never working nowadays. Is it a case of replacing the fob battery or something more complicated ? I’ve looked on Google but it just refers to fobs which never work. Thanks.

My remote locking on my 2012 Peugeot 106 is almost never working nowadays. Is it a case of replacing the fob battery or something more complicated ? I’ve looked on Google but it just refers to fobs which never work. Thanks.

I'd change fob battery first ,does central locking work OK using key in locks ?

Yes. Central locking is fine. Just to clarify, both buttons on the fob are playing up. Thanks.