Have you ever had one of those days...

The last couple of weeks have been like it for me, I have done stuff, but had to force myself to do it, I think there is a new bug going round, idle-itis, loads of people I know seem to feel the same.

Yesterday was particularly bad for me. I managed to muster enough energy to get dressed up and out for the service of remembrance, but when I got back home all I managed to do was lay about and cook my tea.

Iget them a couple of times a year but mine are totally chaotic.4am ,in bed sleeping,woken up by loud crack,sat up and suddenly had yards and yards of material thrown over me,then ping ping noise of thing hittng my head,struggled to escape,dogs going mad,curtain rail had snapped ,curtains and hooks hitting me. when Iwant in kitchen put roast in oven but it never came on,put roast in halogen oven and it blew up,in frustration went out to cut the hedge not only cut through wire but tripped over cord and broke my wrist,later in hospital had the ward in stitches as Irelated my day.

Iget them a couple of times a year but mine are totally chaotic.4am ,in bed sleeping,woken up by loud crack,sat up and suddenly had yards and yards of material thrown over me,then ping ping noise of thing hittng my head,struggled to escape,dogs going mad,curtain rail had snapped ,curtains and hooks hitting me. when Iwant in kitchen put roast in oven but it never came on,put roast in halogen oven and it blew up,in frustration went out to cut the hedge not only cut through wire but tripped over cord and broke my wrist,later in hospital had the ward in stitches as Irelated my day.

......and then replied to an 11 year old post on Sheffield Forum!