Hillsborough - Who drove through mother duck and 7 ducklings?

I'm hoping someone has caught the mother duck, are fixing up her leg and reuniting her with her surviving offspring.

If you didnt see them you would. Hence why I asked was it the point when the lights changed from red to green, or a much more deliberate act.

I'll wait to hear the other side of the story, and as we will probably never get it....

If the driver is incapable of seeing 8 ducks walking across the road, he or she shouldn't be driving.

Cruelty to animals is also linked as a factor to building up to sociopathic and psychotic behaviours.

As I live in the sticks it's mostly Pheasants that cross my path. It's a simple decision to make, be a human, stop and chivy them out of the way. The alternative to run over them is not in my psyche to be honest.

Angel1.

Humans are horrible I despair

As a general rule, humans are decent: lots of people on this earth, most of them inherently good. However, there are exceptions ..... but let's not lose sight of the good things amongst the <removed>.

Edited by nikki-red

If the driver is incapable of seeing 8 ducks walking across the road, he or she shouldn't be driving.

But this is Sheffield Forum, always one or two ready to defend the indefensible.

Cruelty to animals is also linked as a factor to building up to sociopathic and psychotic behaviours.

Absolutely true,they start on animals and then move onto human victims.Its the same with the person/persons who threw acid on a ponies face in Derbyshire this week.These people who do these sort of things are seriously mentally disturbed.Everytime i have accidentally killed a rabbit or squirrel in my car it has always bothered me for the rest of the day.I once ran over a pheasant and stopped and i found it dazed in the road,i stayed with it while it recovered and flew off.I like to think that most people are like me and have a conscience but i do know that there are a minority who dont.

Hope this hard person gets what they deserve, a good hiding.

Typical SF, loads of people who were not there filling in all the blanks and coming up with someone who will go on to hurting people :rolleyes:

Guest makapaka
Typical SF, loads of people who were not there filling in all the blanks and coming up with someone who will go on to hurting people :rolleyes:

Mad isn’t it - probably just an accident where a car injured a duck but now we’ve got a serial killer on our hands.

Mad isn’t it - probably just an accident where a car injured a duck but now we’ve got a serial killer on our hands.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that someone did it for kicks. I wish it wasn't but it's a possibility. None of us were there so we don't know.