Places for teenagers

Im once again in on a friday night :rolleyes::( there seems to be no where for us teens to just hangout without being out on the streets.

Is there anywhere fun/interesting for us to go??

Yes, go to the church youth club and play table-tennis :hihi:

Sorry, I know what you mean

Aye, theres no where for you lot. I came sheff when I was 18 and back home in Bolton, all I ever did was get *****ed on streets cos theres jus nufink to do.

You could get a good fake ID, try googling some sites!!!

lol sounds like fun! :P

Try getting a group of you together and going to the council with plans of what you want to have.

To be fair there is plenty of things to do you just need to look harder. We have some of the best sporting venues in the country try them. Or the cinema, bowling, arcades, and surely there is a youth club or something where you live!

Centertainment. There's bowling, cinema, food and arcade there. Surely that would keep you busy.

Your own home you could study or have a girly night doing eachothers hair and make up.

Park There here for children to play on.

Im once again in on a friday night :rolleyes::( there seems to be no where for us teens to just hangout without being out on the streets.

Is there anywhere fun/interesting for us to go??

How old actually are you?

Aye, theres no where for you lot. I came sheff when I was 18 and back home in Bolton, all I ever did was get *****ed on streets cos theres jus nufink to do.

You could get a good fake ID, try googling some sites!!!

thats a very imature reply im sorry to say, coaxing kids to get into bars and clubs!!! :loopy: ill think youll find that most bars and clubs now only accept driving licences and passports although you can get fake passports but they so easy to detect and doorstaff know what to look for!! we are in the process of looking into doing a pop and crisp night for the kids, there is a new kids night starting at gatecrasher the first one was tonight!! i think its the council that needs to look into this problem and put some youth clubs up so the kids can play pool etc and be off the street.:thumbsup:

thats a very imature reply im sorry to say, coaxing kids to get into bars and clubs!!! :loopy: ill think youll find that most bars and clubs now only accept driving licences and passports although you can get fake passports but they so easy to detect and doorstaff know what to look for!! we are in the process of looking into doing a pop and crisp night for the kids, there is a new kids night starting at gatecrasher the first one was tonight!! i think its the council that needs to look into this problem and put some youth clubs up so the kids can play pool etc and be off the street.:thumbsup:

pop and crisp night sounds hilarious! I agree though, why do we need to try and advice kids on how to get into clubs before they are old enough, hardly a sensible suggestion! what is the kids night at gatecrasher like then?