Life in Wincobank Ave

Dear all,

Please what is life like in Wincobank Avenue as a black family? Planning to move with my family to wincobank avenue close to 3-16 hinde school and I just kind of being curious as we are moving from Africa to live in Sheffield. Your response is highly appreciated.

What has being black got anything to do with it?

Not too bad an area, there's a dentist and doctor very near by. A mile or so from Meadowhall. Hinde House is better than it was - I went there and so did my 3 kids, all of whom are at uni or have finished uni.

The Flower estate around the back is a bit "interesting" but there ar efar worse parts of the city. Burngreave, I'm looking at you.

As a black family, no idea, I'm a "honky" :-)

Not too bad an area, there's a dentist and doctor very near by. A mile or so from Meadowhall. Hinde House is better than it was - I went there and so did my 3 kids, all of whom are at uni or have finished uni.

The Flower estate around the back is a bit "interesting" but there ar efar worse parts of the city. Burngreave, I'm looking at you.

Thanks for the response. We are all looking forward to a rewarding stay.

Just being curious, especialy after taking a look at the population ratio.

Just being curious, especialy after taking a look at the population ratio.

What do you mean ?

What do you mean ?

i was wondering that as well

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:Well he will find it very Interesting indeed maybe we should look forward to his next posting Why didn`t someone warn me ................:hihi::hihi:

Edited by sand_dollars

What do you mean ?

I'm guessing they mean the population ratio of white British people to ethnic minorities? Which is probably as it would be in most, if not all parts of the city, and predominantly white?

I'm guessing they mean the population ratio of white British people to ethnic minorities? Which is probably as it would be in most, if not all parts of the city, and predominantly white?

Well yes and so it should be it is England after all.

Dear all,

Please what is life like in Wincobank Avenue as a black family? Planning to move with my family to wincobank avenue close to 3-16 hinde school and I just kind of being curious as we are moving from Africa to live in Sheffield. Your response is highly appreciated.

Will you be working here or sponging?

It is book a council house in advance in Africa now ? :loopy::rant: