Are there any scanning services in Sheffield

Hi, does anyone know of anywhere in Sheffield where you can scan your own stuff? I have some personal stuff I want to scan and my own scanner doesn't seem up to the job at the moment.

Any recs will be welcome.

Thanks.

Like, brain scanners? Barcode scanners? Photo scanners? Car diagnostic scanners?

Scanners are so cheap that it hardly seems worth paying for someone else to do it.

What kind of material are you scanning?

Photos? Documents? Size?

Sorry. Just re-reading your OP ... do you mean you want to use the 'service' scanner yourself, as the material is private?

Hi, thanks for your reply. Actually its my personal journals I want to scan which is why I want to do it myself. The scanner I have is a printer/scanner/copier in one and I want to scan each separate journal into seperate documents but it cuts out after so long and I lose the whole lot, plus its a very slow and tedious job. The idea though is to digitalise the journals and get rid of the originals. More privacy and more space.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Actually its my personal journals I want to scan which is why I want to do it myself. The scanner I have is a printer/scanner/copier in one and I want to scan each separate journal into seperate documents but it cuts out after so long and I lose the whole lot, plus its a very slow and tedious job. The idea though is to digitalise the journals and get rid of the originals. More privacy and more space.

So you're not saving the scanned document inbetween scans. Now that's just silly.

My intention was to scan one journal, save that into one document then start the next one but it cut out before I could save it.

My intention was to scan one journal, save that into one document then start the next one but it cut out before I could save it.

You can save a document at any point, successive saves after this add to the document