Bars in Sheffield

Viper Rooms is fantastic! They do 241 on cocktails before 11pm and the cocktails are all fab too. My other favourite place is the Wick at Both Ends of West Street.

Anywhere on West St is ok, plenty of choice and a good night out

Players if you like to dance!

Tiger Works really isn't that good. Always be suspicious of people who only sign up then post about one bar then leave...be even more suspicious when people do it en masse!

Tiger Works really isn't that good. Always be suspicious of people who only sign up then post about one bar then leave...be even more suspicious when people do it en masse!

I totally agree.

Also I've been in Tiger works 3 times since Christmas, seen 1 fight, seen the doorman stop another and been threatened myself.

I go down town probably 6 to 8 times a month and have been doing for years. I really can't even remember the last time I'd seen trouble before this.

Hi KathyAnn, I've got to agree with harleysdiner - Division Street has a great choice of bars for a birthday night out and ending with No Uniform would be awesome! If you're looking for somewhere to start your night off I can reserve an area for you and your friends in either The Old House, The Forum or The Common Room - just pm me or email info@forumcafebars.

Agree the Division Street area is by far the best place to drink in town.

Revolution de Cuba just off West Street, The Hop in West one, The Forum on Division Street, The Common Room on Division Street.

Depends how much you're willing to spend and the kind of music you're into really.. Theres plenty of options available if you start your night at the Cavendish/Vodka Revolution end of West St. I'd recommend Viper Rooms for atmosphere as its a good high end venue and quite classy, Steelhouse for drinks prices.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post, we had a great night and I think we were on West Street, we started off in Vodka Revolution which was good, we then followed the crowd and called in at Varsity which wasn't really our thing, The Wick which was good, a few others before trying to get in Players but changed our minds as the queue was massive and then ended up in Tiger Works which was great. We'll definitely be having another night out.

ecclesall road botanical nice night out :)