Trades got Talent competition - 2nd September

You all seem to oblivious of the fact that this competition is a complete **** up it's not about me it's about setting a competition with rules and one Pearson gets told no semi pro's and stupid made up rules as they go along sue and Paul are good at what they do and I am not disputing that they just don't seem to give a toss about being fair how can you run a competition that makes rules up as you go along acts didn't get through that was better than me it's about being fair I don't care about me the competition is a bag of **** it's all over the place and o think it's exactly like Barry said 9 out of 10 times it's a fix prove me wrong, family and friends and semi-pro's going through, people kicking off over people adding to there acts looks abit dodgy to me mr ghost rider bet you was on the judging panel

I'm not talking about being serious it's not serious it's fairness rules are rules and they should be set

I'm not backing down on this one I've had it at noose and gibbet from them so stuff em

Say what you want and defend the fact even they don't know there own rules they don't know what's happening and neither does the comity of the club it's a joke and a farce and I'm not the only Pearson who was there thinks that i don't want to bring this competition into disrepute but top and bottom of it is IT'S A JOKE I was warned about this and why would some one say that if it hasn't happend before there has to be a previous situation for someone to say that

ok so how does the other pub you mention come into this?

and sat here slagging them off never mind saying they good at what they do you are trying to tarnish someone good reputation here.

as for barry think you been listening to much if you ask me. cos i see this it seem a bit of unfair buisness tactics if you ask me. how many family members was in this compertions ? an could it be down to the fact that the rules are took out of paul n sue hands? i would have thought the club would make them rules up wouldnt know but only a thought.

Never mind **** happens good luck to sue and Paul wish them the best I won't enter anymore of there competitions again lesson learned!!!!!

You should take your grapes with a little honey, save you all this typing.

I think you're being a little unfair. Taking part in a competition does not affect your right to redress, and the OP has already stated that he felt there were better singers than himself that went through.

You all seem to oblivious of the fact that this competition is a complete **** up it's not about me it's about setting a competition with rules and one Pearson gets told no semi pro's and stupid made up rules as they go along sue and Paul are good at what they do and I am not disputing that they just don't seem to give a toss about being fair how can you run a competition that makes rules up as you go along acts didn't get through that was better than me it's about being fair I don't care about me the competition is a bag of **** it's all over the place and o think it's exactly like Barry said 9 out of 10 times it's a fix prove me wrong, family and friends and semi-pro's going through, people kicking off over people adding to there acts looks abit dodgy to me mr ghost rider bet you was on the judging panel

Quite correct, but as I said, none of the judges know what the others are voting so we cant "rig" it - we score fairly, on talent and stage presence.

You are more than welcome to come down and see for yourself....

I dont believe that mad muzz they didnt know what was going on when that lady added to her act and they all sit together at a table all in all the lesson to be learned from this for every one is don't enter a competition without getting the facts from the host first not the affiliation that is letting the competition run in it's vicinity

And how did it work that the audience got to vote last time and this time it was just the judges when did that rule come into play if it's a competition for the people maybe you should let the people decide who should go through you are all regulars at the club on the judging panel if you are running a fair competition let the audience choose and the judges have a favourite to go through ghost rider

and how come the judges keep changing aswel ghost rider the first round i was in there was 2 women and 2 men the semi final was an all male judging panel, this competition isnt run fairly and there are no boudries for any individual who enters thats why 2 years ago it was no semi pro's and shaun told me it was the same this year, then sue and paul said yes they are allowed to enter, none of you the comittie or the host of the competition know what the rules are they just get thrown in as and when people question them like i have done

Gavin

I don't know about the competition rules but it is against Sheffield Forum's rules to keep "bumping" your own thread by replying to your own posts. As nobody else seems interested in discussing this, I have now closed the thread.