Forestieri injured

but he still might get a trophy?

:hihi:

One hand on the cup, so to speak!?

Forestieri being injured is the least of our problems. He just joins the ever growing list of players not available. Tough season ahead

Forestieri being injured is the least of our problems. He just joins the ever growing list of players not available. Tough season ahead

Maybe so but that excuse is wearing thin after all this time. One minute it's fans saying"wait while we get Lee's back", now he's not good enough, Hutchinson was injury prone when you bought him so he's never going to do a full stint, Hooper been out ages, and whats happening with Westwood I dont know!, you need to get rid and replace them in January, or it will be another season gone!

Maybe so but that excuse is wearing thin after all this time. One minute it's fans saying"wait while we get Lee's back", now he's not good enough, Hutchinson was injury prone when you bought him so he's never going to do a full stint, Hooper been out ages, and whats happening with Westwood I dont know!, you need to get rid and replace them in January, or it will be another season gone!

You are right. I don't know too much about the ins and outs but something doesn't add up. Westwood for me was probably the best keeper ive seen at Hillsborough for a good few years. Hutchinson great on his day but not had too many of them. Kieran Lee is very much missed as well as Hooper.

Its not so much as an excuse, but I don't worry about it too much as I cant personally do anything to influence it. I'll just continue to support them on the good or bad days.

The problem with getting rid is who is going to take injured players off your hands?

Exactly you can't really sell injured players

Yes right but it can happen. When the Wednesday sold Vic Mobley to QPR, didn't they try to sue the Owls claiming he was carrying an old injury when he got there ?

Yes right but it can happen. When the Wednesday sold Vic Mobley to QPR, didn't they try to sue the Owls claiming he was carrying an old injury when he got there ?

Surely thats up to the buying team to do their medicals diligently.

yeah but this isnt injuries hidden, it was for all to see, about 14 injured players last season, and a fair few 1st teamers still obviously injured :(

Westwood, Hutchinson, Hooper, FF and Lee would definitely be straight in the team if fit, sadly it looks now like they are nobbled :( thats still almost half our 1st players injured, for the best part of almost 2 seasons

---------- Post added 24-10-2018 at 22:36 ----------

Maybe so but that excuse is wearing thin after all this time. One minute it's fans saying"wait while we get Lee's back", now he's not good enough

Lees is back, and he hasnt been good enough, is it down to being out last season so much and hes off the boil or is it the players around him? that goal he gave away against boro was shocking

Surely thats up to the buying team to do their medicals diligently.

Of course it is.

A Wednesday fan bringing up trophies won in an argument with a Blades fan is like a guy with no legs and one arm beating up a guy with no legs and no arms.

The guy with one arm will win, but it's a sorry sight.

I totally agree lol

---------- Post added 25-10-2018 at 00:13 ----------

Have you ever thought that it may be your style of play(if you have one)that causes all the injuries

Lees is good enough, but like the others he's got ICBA disease.

The I and C stand for 'I can't '......................................

Whatever's wrong at Hillsborough has been in the background for years and only rarely goes away enough for us to go on great 10 game runs.

Then the 8 poor game run kicks in.

Then we win a couple.

Then we flop again.

Then it's the end of a disappointing season.

Then we change the Manager.

Repeat above .......................................