Help choosing a new laser printer

I have a hp 4100 but its giving me a few issues sure if the issue will be resolved even after i replace some of the recommended parts so im thinking of getting a replacemen.

Any recommendations ?

here are a a few ive looked at

Lexmark CX310dn

HP M130fn

HP M281fdw

Think it depends on what devices you use to print from ! I purchased a hp printer from Argos that said it was AirPrint compatible.....but it wasn't after hours messing around with it ! Check some sites like ebuyer as they offer cash back on some hp printers

---------- Post added 03-10-2018 at 21:18 ----------

HP 281fdw £140 after cashback on ebuyer

Edited by alarmingmark

I'm fine with normal printing or network printer. I just want something that will last for 2-3 years, it being colour with a having a scanner and copier is a bonus for me. its for home use so it wont be used all the time.

I have a Hp 4100 which is a old mono printer and has lasted me a number of years.

I could replace the network card but it still may not resolve the error and printing issues so its a risk and I could spend the money on a new one.

Edited by AKGT

Wrong info

Edited by zach

Avoid Lexmark like the plague - these were taken over by Dell and they don't produce quality output (having experienced one in the workplace a few years back.)

I could replace the network card but it still may not resolve the error and printing issues so its a risk and I could spend the money on a new one.

Removable Jetdirect card in it?

If so remove all plastics from it and pop it in a hot oven for 10 minutes.

I've fixed several Jetdirect network cards that way.

Avoid Lexmark like the plague - these were taken over by Dell and they don't produce quality output (having experienced one in the workplace a few years back.)

Depends on the model. I run a few CS748s here and they're spot on.

Edited by alchresearch