White nationalists back in Charlottesville

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41543631

So theyre back and even the towns mayor isnt impressed with their visit.....

The town's mayor said the small group's appearance at the statue of a Confederate general was "another despicable visit by neo-Nazi cowards"

In the video live-streamed by Mr Spencer, he said Charlottesville had become a symbol of the suppression of free speech and destruction of historical monuments.

really? as usual the far right reckoning they are warriors for free speech LOL, do blacks get a freedom of speech in their warped worlds view?

Also my understanding of the issue they wernt destroying the statues just "moving " them?

The group, all dressed similarly and holding lit torches, could be heard chanting "the south will rise again" and "Russia is our friend".

Russia is our friend? sounds very unamerican, just like the nazis they worship...traitors

No mention of violence there , I wonder why that was ?

cos theyve already spilt blood?

From this:

A local television station reported that a few dozen white nationalists began their new protest at 7.45pm and left just 15 minutes later.

There weren't very many and they only stayed for 15 mins - barely enough time for even the police to notice they were there.

cos theyve already spilt blood?

so from now on every time they march or meet up ,it will be peaceful because blood has already been spilt ?

---------- Post added 08-10-2017 at 20:38 ----------

From this:

There weren't very many and they only stayed for 15 mins - barely enough time for even the police to notice they were there.

Or anyone else

Or anyone else

And not enough time, or perhaps just not enough people, to chant “Jews will not replace us!” as they did in August.

White nationalists is a term u.s. fascists describe themselves as..best just call them what they are white supremacists, fascists, neo Nazis...

Amazing to see Right-winger Hackey Lad defending them