Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Cargo 7/10

A zombie film but its not really horror at all, its more sad than anything.

I did enjoy it, and found I did actually care about the characters.

Yes I watched that Aussie offering the other night , not bad at all, agree with your rating. Ironically I would not have watched it had I known about the zombie part ahead of time, not into that stuff at all, normally. The main character reminded me of a young Paul Hogan(crocodile dundee).

Edited by Ontarian1981

Watched Detroit last night directed by Kathryn Bigelow. Well, in one word - stressful! A horrifying account based on true events of rioting between folk and police and the injustice and abuse which took place in Detroit in 1967. Appalling and upsetting.

8/10

Didn’t do it for me. Very cliched

Funny cow, very deep and also very funny when it needs to be 8/10

Atomic blonde. Charlize Theron does a sexy version of the bourne identity in 1980s Berlin. Excessive mumbling, a plot twist you can see a million miles away, and overly long but Theron and McAvoy and a good soundtrack just about drag into something half decent. 6.5/10

Solo - 8.5/10

Very enjoyable. Disney should just focus on doing these one-off Star Wars universe stories rather than trying to recreate the original trilogy because both Rogue One and this have been great. Looking forward to seeing what they do with the Fett next time.

'Luck Them' starring the brilliant Toni Collette as a music journalist searching for her rock star boyfriend who disappeared 10 years earlier. 7/10

Deadpool 2- 9/10

probably better than the first, loved it. Not having to sit through all the credits was a bonus but would of been worth the wait

The Eyes of my Mother 8/10

This is a really creepy film. Its only from 2016 but is black and white which in my opinion really worked. It kind of lessens the gore without taking away from the horror of it.

A lot of it is left to your imagination, but some of the scenes are quite graphic and horrible.

I really enjoyed it.

Den of Thieves, 2017 - 5/10

Bad copy of The Heat. Even dialogues are almost exactly the same.

---------- Post added 31-05-2018 at 17:07 ----------

Death Wish 2018, 7/10

It's not Charlie Bronson, but Bruce Willis is great for this role. Hope there will be remake of the sequels!

Death Wish 2-4 were more action packed.

Atomic blonde. Charlize Theron does a sexy version of the bourne identity in 1980s Berlin. Excessive mumbling, a plot twist you can see a million miles away, and overly long but Theron and McAvoy and a good soundtrack just about drag into something half decent. 6.5/10

I'll second that.

Justice League - pleasantly surprised after the Batman/Superman debacle and the pitiful Wonder Woman. Good 6.5/10

American Made

Really enjoyed this,its a familiar plot,but Cruise drags it up with him and really shines.

True story of a TWA pilot

Id watch this again

8.5/10

Watched this today, really enjoyed it 8/10

The Wailing 8/10

Ive had this on my list for a while but the runtime (156 minutes) has always put me off.

Really glad I finally watched it tho, its quite complicated and clever and leaves just enough unanswered for you to use your imagination.