Extraction hundreds of files

is it possible to extract hundreds of single files from their individual folders without doing it one at a time.

Can you provide more information?

Are the files compressed (zip,rar or similar) or just files in folders that you want to move to a new separate folder?

What operating system are you using?

The files are mp3 files, each file is in its own folder its a golden oldies compilation set covering up to 90 sets of 100 files. These were down loaded from a.b.mp3 using newsbin.

You could possibly do it with a batch file, a google search will bring up some examples.

In windows explorer, go to the top folder and search for *.mp3, then move/copy the results

In windows explorer, go to the top folder and search for *.mp3, then move/copy the results

don't work

It's not something I do myself, but there must be an option in whatever you're using (winRar, WinZip, 7zip) to NOT preserve Folder Structure when extracting..

this is what you want - it will extract all files in the archive in all folder, into a single folder - and should ask you what to do if any filenames are the same.

ill have a look in WinRAR when im home...

Download and install 7-Zip

https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Highlight all the files and right click them.

Go down to "7-Zip" and the to "Extract Here" or "Extract to "*\" " if you want them each in the file name sub folder.

I managed to sort it out but I had to change some settings in agent and do another download, this time they came down as mp3 files without the separate file folder for every single file .non of the suggested options worked .

Probably would have been quicker to cut/paste them one folder at a time, but oh well.

Probably would have been quicker to cut/paste them one folder at a time, but oh well.

I started doing that but lost the will to live after only about twenty files.The poster who put this massive collection on line put some posts in zip files vols1-94 were in groups of 100 but the posts were scattered all over the shop .