The return of Carlos.

What has 2012 got to do with 2018?.

Does anything that happened then make you feel any better about what is happening now?.

Yes i can feel happier looking back to then than i feel about this seasons performance :hihi:

Yes i can feel happier looking back to then than i feel about this seasons performance :hihi:

Why?...........

Why?...........

why what? its obvious aint it, this seasons all but over really, nothing to be happy about this season.

why what? its obvious aint it, this seasons all but over really, nothing to be happy about this season.

They're a league higher, however it doesn't say much when fans say, oh this season is crap so let's go back six years to cheer ourselves up.

They're a league higher, however it doesn't say much when fans say, oh this season is crap so let's go back six years to cheer ourselves up.

huh? thats the year we went up a league, so was a happier time, also the next couple of seasons we were languishing near the bottom part of the championship...but then we are now, least then we had hope, not dog****

What has 2012 got to do with 2018?.

Does anything that happened then make you feel any better about what is happening now?.

Yet another "new" poster appears - the person who wrote the original comment claimed united were doing better with a inferior budget, we had an inferior budget in 2012 and did much better, just making the point that its not an unusual occurence, it happens.

Yet another "new" poster appears - the person who wrote the original comment claimed united were doing better with a inferior budget, we had an inferior budget in 2012 and did much better, just making the point that its not an unusual occurence, it happens.

How did Wednesday do much better?, I thought they competed in a lower league.

Do you have a problem with new posters?.

---------- Post added 13-02-2018 at 19:47 ----------

huh? thats the year we went up a league, so was a happier time, also the next couple of seasons we were languishing near the bottom part of the championship...but then we are now, least then we had hope, not dog****

So going up six years ago makes you feel better about this season?.:huh:.

---------- Post added 13-02-2018 at 19:50 ----------

Have they kicked off yet, how's the attendance look to you?.

Edited by standoff

A very confident, capable new poster arrives.

Watch out chaps, we're in danger of being totally swamped owing to United's great successes.

I'll be glad when it's May.

Main Gott, they're selling loads of Groundbait in S2 lately.

A very confident, capable new poster arrives.

Watch out chaps, we're in danger of being totally swamped owing to United's great successes.

I'll be glad when it's May.

I'll tell you what pal I've posted 4 times and two off you have commented as though I have intruded in some exclusive private club so I'll bow out and leave you to it, you lot keep deluding yourselves about six years ago and now nothing matters and just one final point,,,,,,,I never stated which team I supported....Goodbye.....

OOPS sorry just one edit.......You can't be that interested posting while your team are playing.......

Edited by standoff

United finishing just above mid table is hardly going to force a club to sack a manager.

If the board had reacted to fan pressure he’d have been gone months before he actually did.

Who had an inferior budget of the two clubs in 2012?

1, United 'finishing' mid-table ? Theres 15 games left :hihi:

2,The pressure started 24/09/17 and gradually worsened. Board felt the pressure, so did he - he's gone on to better things, you lot, going nowhere fast.

3, 2012 budget ? Is that really an answer ? This is 2018, you lot have spent millions recently - with almost nothing in return from any of them. Rhodes, Reach, Hooper, Fletcher - all trip of the tongue quite quickly.

2,The pressure started 24/09/17 and gradually worsened. Board felt the pressure, so did he - he's gone on to better things, you lot, going nowhere fast.

3, 2012 budget ? Is that really an answer ? This is 2018, you lot have spent millions recently - with almost nothing in return from any of them. Rhodes, Reach, Hooper, Fletcher - all trip of the tongue quite quickly.

He certainly has no interest in keeping his powder dry.

I'm aware we have many of the same. But fancy making predictions like that. None of us have a bloody clue at the end of the day do we?

Hooper?you didn't mention Joao.