Car boot sale sheffield 6!!

Charity car boot sale raising funds for Sheffield Life Saving Club & Middlewood Winners.

On Sunday 7th June and 5th July, Pitches cost £9 each, cafe available for refreshments.

Sellers access from 8am, Buyers from 9am.

Contact Diane 07533544737 or Laura 078798464145

or

E-mail: purplecat21@hotmail.com

where about it will be ?

Where is the car boot going to be. I think that £9 per pitch is a bit much.

Sorry everyone,

it will be at Middlewood Park, off Middlewood road, opposite Fairlawns doctor's surgery. A short walk from the Middlewood tram stop(going towards Oughtibridge). Hope that explains where it is.

Last year we charged £8 per pitch and had no complaints re: price.

This year because of where we are having to hold it we have to pay out a lot more money to use the space that is why there is a £1 increase.

Last year we charged £8 per pitch and had no complaints re: price.

This year because of where we are having to hold it we have to pay out a lot more money to use the space that is why there is a £1 increase.

Nice to see the council profiteering in the name of a good cause.

I've added your car boot to the megathread first post here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=391209. Please post on the megathread in future to avoid a proliferation of posts and keep the info in one place. Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't sure how to access it, instructions I got were interesting! But I think I have put it there now unless you have, still a bit confused!