Incident in Loxley Saturday 9th May

Gosh...loads happening. Looks like a scene from CSI.

All happened on beruit block. Bet its nothing to do with the notorios family that live up there!

excuse my ignorance but where is beruit block ??

My partners been out with the dog this morning and when he came back he said that there were police on philips rd and have cordoned somewhere off, also look like forensics are there too cos there are men in white suits.

Man dies following street fight

A man has died in Sheffield after being injured in a fight involving up to 10 people, police said.

Police were called when Craig Wass, 39, from the city, was found with serious head injuries on Phillips Road, Loxley, at around 2300 BST on Saturday.

He was taken to the Northern General Hospital but died shortly after.

Three people have been arrested, including an 18- year-old and a 19-year-old from the north of Sheffield. Police have appealed for witnesses.

PS/ From BBC Radio Sheffield Website

Gosh...loads happening. Looks like a scene from CSI.

All happened on beruit block. Bet its nothing to do with the notorios family that live up there!

According to Radio Sheffield a man was shot in Loxley last night around 11pm. and taken to hospital.

oh dear, makes the blood run cold knowing it happend a minute from where i live. thanks

hi does any one know about a 10 men gang that killed a single man last night at loxley....some said its been on radio hallem???

It's also on the Star website now.

hi does any one know about a 10 men gang that killed a single man last night at loxley....some said its been on radio hallem???

you sound like a reporter 10 man gang v 1 man?? where does it say that?

news says a fight involving 10 men.. could have been 5 on each side..

stick to the facts, :)

ive heard it was elleven men ont o 1 a load off cowards this man never harmed anyone all because he wanted to let his kids sleep i hope they get there just deserts R.I.P. CRAIG MISSED BUT NOT FORGOTEN

FROM P.YEARDLEY

I saw Craig just a few days ago and he gave me the a pip and a wave as he drove past.

My heart goes out to his family and friends and I'm sure he'll leave a gap in many peoples lives'. Loxley isn't a big village and a lot of people will have known Craig so I hope that he gets the respect shown to other victims of crime on this forum.

RIP Craig.. you'll be missed round here buddy.

were abouts at loxley