Sheffield Craft Mafia Spring Fair Saturday 16th May 2009

Sheffield Craft Mafia proudly present The Spring Craft Fair!

On Saturday 16th May the Craft Mafia will again take over the BASEMENT on West Street, SHEFFIELD (Opposite the Walkabout Bar)

Venue Map: http://www.multimap.com/s/RWRldtHz

Featuring one of a kind unique and handmade clothing, jewellery, accessories, cupcakes, art and loads of other craft works from the likes of

Lois

Culture Shock

Hantu Collective

Feisty Fairy

Razorblade Mermaid Jewellery

& Many More!

Come down, grab yourself a cupcake and get buying from some of the most talented designers and makers from Sheffield and beyond!

Saturday 16th May

The BASEMENT (West Street, Sheffield)

12pm – 5pm

FREE ENTRY!

Also find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=75036284766&ref=nf#/group.php?gid=33580626724

Edited by craftmafia
missing date!

Feisty Fairy will be there and can't wait, we always really enjoy the fairs at the Basement, despite the fact that any profit we make tends to get recyled into buying lots of lovely things on sale!

Imogen's Imagination will be there with a whole range of budget friendly items that look a million dollars.

for a bit of a preview, dont forget to check out the links in my signature.

may the sunshine and the bank managers be kind! :D

x

Razorblade Mermaid, selling handmade jewellery and accessories will too be at the Craft Mafia Fair on 16 May, along with other amazing and unique stalls, including the 2 fabulous ones above me on this listing......if you haven't been to a Craft Mafia fair before you do not know what you are missing out on...

I also do small costume jewellery repairs - who hasn't got a broken earring or a necklace that doesn't fasten properly lurking around wanted to be worn and loved again, taken down the pub etc - bring it down to the fair and let the Mermaid work her magic!;)

Why not check out a selection of my items beforehand and join the Razorblade Mermaid Group on facebook? Facebook

See you soon, love Razorblade Mermaidxx

Just reminding everyone about the fair...only one week to go!!

ive just finished packing up my stock for next saturday and im currently resisting the urge to to try out a few new little things for the fair.

i must resist...else i wont be able to carry everything thing to the venue!!!

x

see y'all tomorrow! looking forward to it :)