Classic car for our wedding

Hi all,

Sorry to hijack your group with a wedding request, I hope it is OK to post it here. We are trying to find a classic car (with driver) to take my new husband and I from our church service to our reception venue for our wedding. The church is in a small village in the peaks called Alstonefield (DE6 2FX) and the reception venue is about 10minutes away. The wedding is the 29th July so not long!

If anybody thinks they might be able/willing to do this an has a suitable car please reply here or pm me, we will obviously sort out appropriate payment.

Thanks

Milly

if you have a sence of humour how about a American cop car .. or a caddilac .. or ahuge Plymouth. let me know on here.dave.

dave cop has a great American cop car,plus theres lots of car meetsto find one possible?

Not hijacking the group at all, it is part of why we are here! Can't help, as mine is a two seater, and my Landie would hardly be suitable either!

have asked caddilac owner unfotunetly is not insured same with Plymouth sorry.

Thanks for your replies :) Guess I'll have to go back to the drawing board for the time being! The car meet is a good idea, I'll see if I can find any going on soon. Thanks

I have a ford capri...:hihi:.. be warned though i cant promise he wont be swarmed by beautiful women.. I also wont charge... just allow me in to the free bar :D:D :partyhat:

...on a serious note lol if its a type of car he likes id be happy to do it.

edit - just seen its for both of u, maybe not then? haha