Good Motorfactors

I just thought I would reccomend leisureways in Rotherham as being a good motorfactors to go to if you are in need of any parts or accessories. They also have a machine shop as well. :thumbsup:

Where abouts are these people ? can they get hold of Rover bits ?

It is where we go for all our Maestro and newer Rover parts, very good especially if you aren't to fussed about getting genuine items from Rover. Dan (the other half) has always found them very helpful, and if it isn't on the shelf out back it is normally ordered in for the afternoon, or next day.

It is near Rotherham footy ground, there is a big car park so no worries about parking. (http://www.thehappymotorist.co.uk/findus.php)

It is where we go for all our Maestro and newer Rover parts, very good especially if you aren't to fussed about getting genuine items from Rover. Dan (the other half) has always found them very helpful, and if it isn't on the shelf out back it is normally ordered in for the afternoon, or next day.

It is near Rotherham footy ground, there is a big car park so no worries about parking. (http://www.thehappymotorist.co.uk/findus.php)

Just had a look at their website and they actually list parts available for Metro Turbo, woo hoo :) I've noticed over the last few years a lot of places were no longer stocking bits like filters, plugs, water pumps etc for my turbo. Thanks for recommending.

Just had a look at their website and they actually list parts available for Metro Turbo, woo hoo :) I've noticed over the last few years a lot of places were no longer stocking bits like filters, plugs, water pumps etc for my turbo. Thanks for recommending.

metro parts the same here ignition points plus condensers are getting like gold dust to find but i go to imported motor factors . postcode {S37EQ} they will get a part 4 you if its not in stock all pattern parts :thumbsup:

yes a story

went on hols went back to the car park we left the car at

the man said sorry your metro will not start so we went to the car got in it pulled out the choke started first time he said how did you do that? I said, just pull the choke out!

he didnt know what a choke was

god i am old or is he thick ?

bring back the choke!!!!!!!!!!

went on hols went back to the car park we left the car at

the man said sorry your metro will not start so we went to the car got in it pulled out the choke started first time he said how did you do that? I said, just pull the choke out!

he didnt know what a choke was

god i am old or is he thick ?

bring back the choke!!!!!!!!!!

Younger people think a choke is when you grab someone around the neck and have never come across one fitted in a car. Learned to drive in a metro with a choke, my turbo metro has a choke, but my GTI metro was my first car that didn't have a choke.

you cant go wrong with dmf in dronfield

Worsbrough Motor Spares Doncaster Rd. Barnsley, best car spares shop in the world.

Shaw's on Abbeydale road - god stock and always helpful.

Agree wholeheartedly with Bratwurst, for such a small place their stockroom must be like the Tardis. Shame the lad with red hair left, he was an encylopedia of all things classic.

Shaw's on Abbeydale road - god stock and always helpful.

If they give you the right part!

We always use them where we can because we get a trade discount, but you can always garantee one thing will be wrong.

Give lee a call at sheffield imported motor facters spot on with evey order .very good service