Where can I buy clip in hair extensions today?

I would like some clip-in human hair exstentions. Never worn them before would like them for my prom tonight. Is there anywhere in hillsborough/meadowhall/sheffield city center where you can buy them cheapish? Please get in touch :)

try galaxy at the bottom of the moor across from the big and tall shop but ring first to find if they stock what you want they should do and there are reasonable prices enjoy your prom

extra's in the oasis in meadowhall have a good variety!

down the side of wilkinsons and ethel ausitns sell them not sure of shop name and both the above stores mentioned do them.

I think there are a few shops on Chapel Walk, plus i'm sure there's a shop near Ponds Forge

I'd go to town as there are a few places there that do them, and you have more xhance of getting a colour match. That place down side of wilkinsons is good.

I'd go to town as there are a few places there that do them, and you have more xhance of getting a colour match. That place down side of wilkinsons is good.

Crystal Peaks