The Moor Manpowers Building

They are all town planners.What qualifications

A five minute walk and back with shopping what planet do you live on we are talking about all citizens here not only the young and fit.infact i bet not even Seb Coe could do it from West St.[ not the City Hall it dont stop there.]

It's Strange that there's is a tram stop called City Hall if it doesn't stop there isn't it. Have you ever been on the tram?? I take you're point about it being more than a 5 minute walk to the moor for some people though.

<snipped both posts)

yes city hall tram stop

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Sheffield+City+Hall,+Barker%27s+Pool,+Sheffield&aq=0&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=18.77642,38.803711&ie=UTF8&hq=Sheffield+City+Hall&hnear=Sheffield+City+Hall,+Barker%27s+Pool,+City+Centre,+Sheffield+S1+2HB,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.381844,-1.47279&spn=0.008908,0.018947&t=h&z=16&layer=c&cbll=53.381812,-1.472626&panoid=Ksn_ANfWUQY5NUTbtFmfXA&cbp=12,223.85,,3,1.44

You are right my posts are silly , you see i have not got the qualifications?

You don't need qualifications to see that what you are saying doesnt make any sense.