Anyone own a vintage/vintage look-a-like car??

Hi, I am looking to hire a vintage or vintage look-a-like car (+ driver) for an hour or so on the 6th of January for my Nan and Grandads 60th wedding anniversary. If anyone has a suitable car or knows of somewhere local please get in touch. Many thanks Becky xx

Try posting this on the classic car group on here,I'm sure someone will be able to help you:)

I have google searched and sent lots of emails thanks, oww didn't realise there was such a group thanks :)

Hi, I am looking to hire a vintage or vintage look-a-like car (+ driver) for an hour or so on the 6th of January for my Nan and Grandads 60th wedding anniversary. If anyone has a suitable car or knows of somewhere local please get in touch. Many thanks Becky xx

Thats really nice, wish I had vintage car I would have done it for you. I've always wanted a Morris Traveller - you know the ones with wood on outside and double doors at back of car