Shouting and screaming on Devonshire Green

I feel that really I shouldn't be laughing madly at the "I'll get my wife to beat you up" but somehow - I am :hihi:

the young lady is fine but the girls that were with her and my son were understandably frightened and shocked by the gentleman and his wife i hope that when the authorities get in touch with him (as there were other witnesses including a shop keeper as he drove behind them up onto division st shouting and they went into a shop out of his way ) maybe then he,ll feel a little bit ashamed as the girls and my son were only aged 14/to 16

That's really bad and out of order roger, although from what you posted earlier your son and his friends kept their heads and managed a bad situation well. A pity that the adult wasn't able to do the same.

Well done them.

i have just phoned my son who is sat next to the young lady in question as we or rather i type, she is fine and has fits regularly.

my sons both regularly get abuse from "adults" as they use the skatepark

She is still in the skatepark waiting for an ambulance. After two months ! I know the NHS has had cutbacks but that takes the mickey !!!:hihi:

the young lady is fine but the girls that were with her and my son were understandably frightened and shocked by the gentleman and his wife i hope that when the authorities get in touch with him (as there were other witnesses including a shop keeper as he drove behind them up onto division st shouting and they went into a shop out of his way ) maybe then he,ll feel a little bit ashamed as the girls and my son were only aged 14/to 16

Roger, has anyone ever taught you the art of punctuation?

Roger, has anyone ever taught you the art of punctuation?

Yakky, has anyone showed you the true meaning of life yet, or are you still takin pretty much everything for granted.

I know and am a fan of some light pedantry and even tongue in cheeky humour, but I'm sincerely beginning to think that you are just a purely negative person and you really need to lighten up. .