Driveway builders/pavers recommendations. No jobs/quotes/advertising

Hi looking to replace our driveway, its not a huge space, enough for two cars parked side by side does anyone have any advice on the kind of surfacing and related prices for a ball park figure please? also any recommendations? thanks

I also have a driveway in s35 that I want doing.

Not concrete I don't think.... Thinking of block paving or resin bound.

It is currently a front garden so would need digging out.

Been let down by someone today who was supposed to be coming to give me a quote.

Looked on the driveway thread but no luck from there.

Any recommendations would be great.

Hi,

I need to convert a single driveway into a double with block paving. Does anyone have any recommendations from personal experience of anyone that does this? And if you could tell me why you ended up choosing the company you went for, that'd be good to know too. Thanks! 

does anyone have any reccomendations for patio work , we want our front lawn replacing with a hardstanding for 1 car , not block paving though 

Hi

I'm looking for someone able to do repairs on a relatively new Indian sandstone driveway - we can't afford to take it up and start again as it's only 4-5 years old.

Need the old Sika jointing raking out and replacing with Romex/Rompox, a couple of slabs need replacing/resecuring and possibly rebuilding the steps to the front door. Aspire Landscaping did the same on the rear patio and did a great job but doesn't seem to be working any longer.

Anyone used anyone recently that the would recommend?

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Looking for recommendation for a person / company who can lay a block paving driveway and a rear patio? Roughly 35sqm each.

Thanks in advance.

Richard.

Hi all.

Could anyone recommend a block paver in the S35 area.

I'm in High Green and need a quote for part of my drive to be taken up, and re-laid .

Also require it extending.

Thanks

Could anyone recommend a paver I need some laying.  Cheers