School Homework - Advice / help

Hello My daughter is in Y2 and has been tasked with finding what our building is made from, i have used google as she doesn't know how and we have tried the library but with no luck? and as its a council property I even rang them and they basically laughed at me, so I ask here

We live in a maisonette and need to know what the roof is made from and the walls?

Many thanks

Chances are it'll be a tiled roof and the construction will either be brick or poured concrete, you'll be able to tell if it's brick so I'd guess poured concrete.

Thanks I managed to speak to someone from council. Its felt roof and breezeblock walls.

Thanks I managed to speak to someone from council. Its felt roof and breezeblock walls.

So it is standard 11 inch cavity wall brickwork and blockwork construction with a flat felt roof :hihi:

Hello My daughter is in Y2 and has been tasked with finding what our building is made from, i have used google as she doesn't know how and we have tried the library but with no luck? and as its a council property I even rang them and they basically laughed at me, so I ask here

We live in a maisonette and need to know what the roof is made from and the walls?

If you're the leaseholder, maybe you can find the Homebuyers Report obtained before you decided to exchange contracts. It might show quite a lot of other useful information.

Just give her any construction details, the school aren't going to come and check. Talk through a few different types of building construction with her.