Far-right Britain First fosters ties with Zionist movement

Quite a revealing insight into far right, racist and islamophobic Britain First ( the group made up of mainly ex bnp and ukip,etc) and its links with foreign parties..

Far-right Britain First fosters ties with Zionist movement

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/far-right-britain-first-fosters-ties-zionist-movement

lol at least theyre not anti semetic

It's not really funny. Actually alot of Zionists and pro-Zionists ARE anti Semitic anti Black anti Muslim etc

But that's nothing to do with what the article mentions or what BF and other similar far right groups are up to..

i for one did not know what a zionist was, but i had a look on google

C & P

a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel

Whats wrong with that?

It's nothing to do with the topic of the far right and support from Zionist organizations in usa uk etc

But to answer your point .. the Zionist organisation was invented in 1892 in europe to move Jews in europe to Palestine..and clear out the native people there. 50 years later they managed to depopulate a country via ethnic cleansing of 92% of its native populace.Palestine.. and are still attacking those that remain after the further1967 occupation of Gaza strip and west bank.. etc.. the Isreali State is very oppressive and racist to the Palestinians they occupy.. like an apartheid rule they are under

Like I say not wanting to go off on a tangent 'kiddley', the Zionist orgs in usa and UK and tell aviv are directly funding far right groups such as bf edl ukip and bnp nf and others..

Edited by WestTinsley

i can honestly say i havnt a clue, it seems to me there are to many people in this world trying to get themselves killed.

I dont profess to understand it all, but i do fully agree with Oscar

C & P from link

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth".

i for one did not know what a zionist was, but i had a look on google

C & P

a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel

Whats wrong with that?

Plenty, when it involves stealing people's land, bulldozing olive groves, demolishing classrooms and brutally repressing non-Jews.

They don't realise that Zionists are actually the ultimate problem.

Their power is mainly in the United States but they weave their magic in Europe too. Zionists control the mass media, the entertainment industry i.e music and Hollywood, the banking system and through seemingly endless lobby groups, most notably AIPAC they virtually control every member of congress and the house of representatives. They dictate US foreign military policy, getting the US to fight Israel's wars. The architects of the Iraq war for instance, were Zionists and it was for Zionist objectives, so to too what is happening in Libya and Syria.

Its not about Jewish people per se, its about Zionists, a very important distinction.

I could talk for ages but I can't be bothered right now.

Edited by Hots on

They don't realise that Zionists are actually the ultimate problem.

The power is mainly in the United States but they weave their magic in Europe too. Zionists control the mass media, the entertainment industry i.e music and Hollywood, the banking system and through seemingly endless lobby groups, most notably AIPAC they virtually control every member of congress and the house of representatives. They dictate US foreign military policy, getting the US to fight Israel's wars The architects of the Iraq war were Zionists.

Its not about Jewish people per se, its about Zionists, a very important distinction.

I could talk for ages but I can't be bothered right now.

Thank God for that.

Thank God for that.

thats exactly what i just thought, then i scrolled down and youd already written it :P

---------- Post added 03-09-2017 at 13:22 ----------

It's not really funny.

oh it is, how the far right weave themselves in knots of hate