Deadline day transfers

What players would you like to see come to your club today, will we see any major arrivals or departures? I see Utd are close to signing West Ham midfielder Domingos Quina loan according to SSN transfer centre.

We could potentially see a big name going out today, not a bad thing IMO.

Wow,doing business with West Ham again,that's a surprise.

If the bid for Coady was genuine,there is 2MIL + waiting to be spent here,and Wilder said he was hopeful of 4 players,so far we got 1,so who are we going to pay a substantial fee for?

Edited by chalga

Happy to go with what we have, although i would like to see us move a few out and if that free,s up some cash maybe strengthen the midfield, a hard man out of the Roy Keane mould.

Two of the names Wednesday were linked with, Hanley at Newcastle and Harlee at Brentford have signed for Norwich and Birmingham.

Two of the names Wednesday were linked with, Hanley at Newcastle and Harlee at Brentford have signed for Norwich and Birmingham.

To be honest Ian I think we have done better with Venancio and Van Arken.

To be honest Ian I think we have done better with Venancio and Van Arken.

Only time will tell Top, but i would like to think so.

If there isn't a Jordan Rhodes rumour then it's not really transfer deadline day.

Wow,doing business with West Ham again,that's a surprise.

If the bid for Coady was genuine,there is 2MIL + waiting to be spent here,and Wilder said he was hopeful of 4 players,so far we got 1,so who are we going to pay a substantial fee for?

Sky sources: Brentford have rejected a £2m bid from Sheffield United for defender John Egan.

Only time will tell Top, but i would like to think so.

I can see first choice being Lees/Van Arken with Loovens/Venancio as back up.

I can see first choice being Lees/Van Arken with Loovens/Venancio as back up.

Thats the way i see it going , Loovens time is coming to an end as a automatic selection but he,s done us a good good and good luck to him.

Thats the way i see it going , Loovens time is coming to an end as a automatic selection but he,s done us a good good and good luck to him.

I've never had a problem with Loovens, not the quickest but a great reader of the game and the defence has always been more solid with him in it.