What tyep of Movie you Like to watching?

Hi All.

I love Watching Horror Movie. Whats your ?

Hi All.

I love Watching Horror Movie. Whats your ?

Not particularly driven by type ,more by content. I am more interested in true stories or about iconic figures and films based on real events, providing they are well done. some examples would be Goodfellas, Olympus, Raging Bull, The Motor Cycle Diaries etc etc.

Not particularly driven by type ,more by content. I am more interested in true stories or about iconic figures and films based on real events, providing they are well done. some examples would be Goodfellas, Olympus, Raging Bull, The Motor Cycle Diaries etc etc.

Yes Mr.T. Sometimes it depends on the actors chosen for the parts. That in Robert DeNiro was in two of the films you mentioned.

Comedy thrillers, one of my favourites is 'Charade' starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn

James Bond films

Harry Potter films

Pride and Prejudice

Little Women

The Philadelphia Story (witty dialogue)

Sorry for getting late... & Thanks for all replied Member.

It depends on what mood i am in sometimes, my favourite films are the OT Star Wars ones, cheers me up every time...lol

I don't particularly like westerns, musicals or sci-fi films.

I much prefer older films, that is films from 1945 - 1970s. I tend to find that films from that period tend to have better story lines, and treat the audience with more intelligence. Not all, but many modern films tend to be too obvious for my taste.

Some of my favourite films are the ones that aren't afraid to be different or original.

Really funny ones.

And ones with Cillian Murphy in:hihi:

---------- Post added 05-01-2017 at 05:21 ----------

Oh, and gangster ones