Fitted wardrobe advice & recommendations - no advertising

I would be interested to know where people recommend for fitted wardrobes - good quality but on a limited budget:).

There are some threads here but all asking for someone to fit rather than where to buy them.

I am thinking of getting them for when I move into a new house, as there is literally no storage or room for storage in the house, apart from the 2 bedrooms, and fitted wardrobes seem like a good idea to maximise storage space.

http://www.nankivells.com we are one of a few manufacturers left, give us a call to arrange a free no obligation design and quotation, we have over 100 colours and designs available.

We got ours from floor-2-ceiling on Fitzwilliam street. The service was very good and they were the cheapest for what we wanted as they manufacture their own stuff on site. The came and fitted them when they said they would (despite the snow) and they look great.

They have a website here: http://www.floortoceiling.co.uk/f2c/

If you want something even cheaper you might be better going to say B&Q or I think Screwfix have a range of fitted wardrobes as well.

Good luck and I hope you manage to find what you are looking for.

Any decent joiner will be able to design and build something to suit your needs and budget. I you're that skint, have them built in sections as you can afford

We got ours from floor-2-ceiling on Fitzwilliam street. The service was very good and they were the cheapest for what we wanted as they manufacture their own stuff on site. The came and fitted them when they said they would (despite the snow) and they look great.

They have a website here: http://www.floortoceiling.co.uk/f2c/

If you want something even cheaper you might be better going to say B&Q or I think Screwfix have a range of fitted wardrobes as well.

Good luck and I hope you manage to find what you are looking for.[/QUOT

unfortunately floor to ceiling are now in liquidation

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/59800/notices/1371708

Thanks for recommendations..

I don't want to go for the really cheap and cheerful option, rather maximise the value for money:) It would only be for one main bedroom, the key being as much inbuilt storage as possible, for clothes and everything else that I don't have room for elsewhere!

As a rough guide (no quotes required as I haven't even moved yet!) how much would I look at for a set of wardrobes built and fitted - bedroom size is 11'11 by 11'6. I am looking at my budgeting for new furniture so need to have an approximate cost - then I can get some quotes once I have moved.

impossible to give an accurate price but anywhere from £800 to as much as you would like to spend, an average room ranges from £1500 to £2500 which would include drawer units bedside units ect.

hi i be happy to give you a quote ta jeff

Thank you all, thanks also for the PMs however please note I have not moved yet so not looking for quotes at the moment, just some general advice/recommendations/ideas as to how big a dent in my budget the wardrobes will make:)

:o Not good... although perhaps they were selling their services too cheap, I know we got a good deal!

That's a shame, they did ours 6 years ago and we have recommended them to others because of their quality and service.