Fencing company/suppliers recommendations - no jobs/quotes/advertising

Does any one know of any places which sell fencing at a reasonable price and will fit it. Because I am in a housing association property I have to attach the fence panels to the existing fence.

Am not looking for a quote but would like to find out a rough price bracket to remove rotten fence posts, replace them and put back up 8 footish fence panel that fell down (very heavy 2 man job). Any ideas would be vey welcome then can think about proper quotes later. Thank you :)

£60 ish in materials for a couple of posts and a fence panel but the labour really would depend on what the posts are embedded in. Concrete footings are going to take a lot of getting rid of. If there are metal post holders it's an easy swap.

You generally look to be paying £20-30 a post. If I've read correctly your looking to re-use your panel. This can cause issues as just because a panel has come out doesn't mean it will go back in the same spot.

materials wise your probably looking at around £15-20 for a couple of posts, depending on the diameter you use

Thank you very much for you replies, they give me plenty to think about and plan for :-)

Can anyone recommend a fencing company.

Can anyone recommend a fencing company.

give phil a ring 07703051510

Searching some fencing clubs ,there are many people talking about fencing things .HTH

Give Alex a call lots of experience and cheap! 07938930254

Hillsborough Fencing have a great reputation.

I've used Thomas Fencing on Archer Road, Abbeydale - great quality panels compared to what you'd get from B&Q etc and posts are also decent quality - only £5 delivery too.