Kits to be released, owls and Blades

So the Blades wore a 3rd kit when we played Forest (which I think we should have got something from the game BTW) and there has been a number of fans begging the Blades to release this kit so they can get more money from us fans.

It looks good if I'm honest and I feel should actually have been our normal away kit this year, rather than a rushed kit.

The Blades have said they are speaking to Adidas about getting it released and the noises are looking good.

Moving on to the owls.

Still awaiting the release of their home (which is a nice shirt if you ask me, well for an owls shirt) and away kit, plus their centenary kit.

Has there been any murmurings on when this should be expected to be released? They need them out before xmas, because they can still make a killing if they do.

They've already missed out on the big one, owls in the park where they could have sold shirt after shirt.

I hope for the fans, both the Blades and owls can get what they want soon.

The owls kit situation is an absolute joke. My son wanted this for his holidays at the beginning of August.... No can do. So he wanted it for his birthday instead on 5th Sept....,still no can do. He's 11. It's what an 11 year old boy wants, otherwise I'd tell him to sod it off like I'm sure many will when it finally shows up (if it shows up!). What gets my goat is the cheeky sods are still selling last season's kit in the club shop at full price! The nerve! I'd like to say they'd offer some sort of discount on this one when it eventually hits the store, seen as it's already a quarter of the season in, but I very much doubt it....lets see!

The owls kit situation is an absolute joke. My son wanted this for his holidays at the beginning of August.... No can do. So he wanted it for his birthday instead on 5th Sept....,still no can do. He's 11. It's what an 11 year old boy wants, otherwise I'd tell him to sod it off like I'm sure many will when it finally shows up (if it shows up!). What gets my goat is the cheeky sods are still selling last season's kit in the club shop at full price! The nerve! I'd like to say they'd offer some sort of discount on this one when it eventually hits the store, seen as it's already a quarter of the season in, but I very much doubt it....lets see!

They should be offering a discount with it being made in house.

They're slashing costs for themselves and some should be passed on to the customer.

I honestly believed it was a fantastic move from the owls when I heard what they were doing, but it has turned out to be a disaster.

Oh, and you know you will be buying it for xmas..... if it is out.

They should be offering a discount with it being made in house.

They're slashing costs for themselves and some should be passed on to the customer.

I honestly believed it was a fantastic move from the owls when I heard what they were doing, but it has turned out to be a disaster.

Oh, and you know you will be buying it for xmas..... if it is out.

I probably will yes (if it's out!) much against my will (being a Blade myself!) but it's all he wants so I can't deny it him....sadly! I should have done a better job bringing him up!!!

I don't really care, it's a joke it's taking so long. As for the price I've been told it's nearly 60 quid, absolutely disgusting price if true, especially when they have supposedly saved on making the kits

I probably will yes (if it's out!) much against my will (being a Blade myself!) but it's all he wants so I can't deny it him....sadly! I should have done a better job bringing him up!!!

Oh my oh my..... Where has it all gone wrong for you?

Is it to late for adoption?

Same problem here, 3 daughters, 2 of them Owls fans, i don't ever recall dropping them on their head as a baby, but surely summat happened, luckily one of them is a Blade..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Oh my oh my..... Where has it all gone wrong for you?

Is it to late for adoption?

:hihi: Yeah, I'm afraid so, I've become somewhat attached to the little bugger in the 11 years I've had him! I just live in the hope that one day he'll see the light and join me at BDTBL, but for now, I fly solo as he sides with his Dad and school mates..... God damn you North Sheffield living persuasions!!!

Same problem here, 3 daughters, 2 of them Owls fans, i don't ever recall dropping them on their head as a baby, but surely summat happened, luckily one of them is a Blade..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Still living in denial eh longy:D

Still living in denial eh longy:D

Shut up...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi: You're doing better than I am, although I only have one so your chances of success were higher! I blame society! :hihi:

:hihi: You're doing better than I am, although I only have one so your chances of success were higher! I blame society! :hihi:

I live within spitting distance of the 'other' ground too, ye gods...:hihi::hihi::hihi: