Burton vs Blades 17/11/17

Nice of the guys from Sheff 6 on here to show concern .Can not be the same guys who are on twitter.

Unfortunately we haven't managed to breed out Neanderthals from our race. Sheffield still has a few hundred at S6 and S2. I'm ashamed of the lot of 'em.

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 11:58 ----------

According to some Owls posters, he did the same to Westwood. I wonder how many more times he has adopted the same tactic?

He needs to be taken out of the game for a long time. I don't care how.....

Totally agree.

Unfortunately we haven't managed to breed out Neanderthals from our race. Sheffield still has a few hundred at S6 and S2. I'm ashamed of the lot of 'em.

---------- Post added 19-11-2017 at 11:58 ----------

Totally agree.

I think most on here echo your thoughts the trouble is they get all the attention and the other 90% get tarred with the same brush.

Nice of the guys from Sheff 6 on here to show concern .Can not be the same guys who are on twitter.

Totally agree.

Since twitter and facebook, the availability for morons to write things in public is unstoppable.

Best ignore them.

Also you don't know how old people are. Some comments that I read, I wonder, whether if there was the internet when I was 12 or 13, I might have written.

Since twitter and facebook, the availability for morons to write things in public is unstoppable.

Best ignore them.

Also you don't know how old people are. Some comments that I read, I wonder, whether if there was the internet when I was 12 or 13, I might have written.

At times I was racist, sexist, foul mouthed thoughtless, selfish, mindless, and many other things not to be proud of.

Thankfully, I grew up.

At times I was racist, sexist, foul mouthed thoughtless, selfish, mindless, and many other things not to be proud of.

Thankfully, I grew up.

:huh:Supporting owls ?

Thankfully, I grew up.

I say when chatting (in real life) that when I was at school, most jokes were [often only mildly] racist, sexist or about skodas... but these days, laughing online (lol ing or liking) can be a career over in later years. I always tell parents that I know to make sure their kids don't lol, or share jokes like this - even skoda ones! you never know where you might seek employment in the future, and as time goes on, checks and ease of checking one's history is far easier than in the past! :)

I actually wrote this in 2007 online, and received lots of replies saying I should seek help about my paranoia. :roll:

Great result marred by a terrible injury.

Hopefully it is a clean fracture and we may yet see him back this season.

Thankfully the leaps forward in medical terms, will ensure he makes a full and speedy recovery.

As for the game, Sharp and Clarke with some more goals between them.

3 points away from home.

Good performance.

Sat comfortably in the top 3 now, and 10 points clear of 7th, albeit having played a game more.

We could have had more and a couple more penalties.

:huh:Supporting owls ?

Yes, and Owls Reserves.

And Manchester United, and Chelsea, and Barcelona, and Leicester, and Argentina, and Real Madrid, and Man City, and Juventus, and Gronigen, and Porto, and Athletico, and many, many teams who won that particular week.

But NEVER Liverpool...................................

---------- Post added 20-11-2017 at 15:33 ----------

I say when chatting (in real life) that when I was at school, most jokes were [often only mildly] racist, sexist or about skodas... but these days, laughing online (lol ing or liking) can be a career over in later years. I always tell parents that I know to make sure their kids don't lol, or share jokes like this - even skoda ones! you never know where you might seek employment in the future, and as time goes on, checks and ease of checking one's history is far easier than in the past! :)

I actually wrote this in 2007 online, and received lots of replies saying I should seek help about my paranoia. :roll:

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooh yes!!

Lots of people are going to be quoted and crucified for things they've posted on various sites over the last few years. Luckily, I couldn't post my thoughts and jokes and 'hate' thoughts online back in the 70's.

If I could have done, and HAD done, I'd be a very worried man now.

I was dragged up on the Parson Cross, and was surrounded with racists, bigots, jailbirds, and complete Bozos. I joined in, but was never really comfortable with any of it, to be honest. I left Parson Cross and was a much more balanced, measured geezer within a couple of years.

I'm comfortable in my skin these days, but I'm still quoted as :loopy: from time to time.

Probably by some 'Bozo' from S2!! :hihi:

Edited by Hotmale 1954