Tickets and Shirt prices too high and Boring Football

Fans still paying money out for swfc Shirts and also Tickets But then moan about both to pay out??

Very simple Solution Stop bowing To Chairman and don't pay it ,Its only way it will stop . Cant understand why you would go watch poor football for £30+ then moan the football game was crxp again . Mug on your head is msg your sending To Chairman and Carlos

Fans still paying money out for swfc Shirts and also Tickets But then moan about both to pay out??

Very simple Solution Stop bowing To Chairman and don't pay it ,Its only way it will stop . Cant understand why you would go watch poor football for £30+ then moan the football game was crxp again . Mug on your head is msg your sending To Chairman and Carlos

Some have spoken today. Crowd was at least 2k down. Playing 4th in division, just beat Villa too. £33 minimum today for potg with no membership

It's called support. Never bought a shirt in my life, not necessary. That's where I draw the line.

It's called support. Never bought a shirt in my life, not necessary. That's where I draw the line.

Same here mate .I hate being robbed but if you know you are being robbed and are happy about it then you deserve it.I to have never bought a shirt even though I have supported the blades for over 50 years.As you say it is not necessary .They look ok on the young fit guys with their six pack guts but a middle aged guy or older without the six pack who are showing a keg or barrel rather than a flat gut look ridiculous.Some one close to them should have a word with them.