While I Was Out..

Just back after a holiday in the states and I’ve not really kept an eye on or contributed to SF. The Owls have picked up a respectable 7 from 9 and look a better proposition than a few weeks ago. A good first half v Barnsley (which I watched) gave way to allowing them back in 2nd half for a draw, a battling win over a stubborn Millwall and then an excellent performance against an inform Villa with a stunning goal from Adam Reach who’g got 3 in 3. Good to see Rhodes also getting a couple and could we now see the real JR? Consistency is still the key and a game against Bristol City (who are playing well) after the tedious International break should give us some clues.

Leon clark scored 4 stunning goals for us blades. just in case you did"nt know.

Leon clark scored 4 stunning goals for us blades. just in case you did"nt know.

Leon Clarke has changed clubs almost as many times as you .....:roll:

Just back after a holiday in the states and I’ve not really kept an eye on or contributed to SF. The Owls have picked up a respectable 7 from 9 and look a better proposition than a few weeks ago. A good first half v Barnsley (which I watched) gave way to allowing them back in 2nd half for a draw, a battling win over a stubborn Millwall and then an excellent performance against an inform Villa with a stunning goal from Adam Reach who’g got 3 in 3. Good to see Rhodes also getting a couple and could we now see the real JR? Consistency is still the key and a game against Bristol City (who are playing well) after the tedious International break should give us some clues.

Where did you go and what did you think to it? We went to Florida including Disney and whilst there were some good bits, I won't be rushing back.

Where did you go and what did you think to it? We went to Florida including Disney and whilst there were some good bits, I won't be rushing back.

Orlando, its the third time I've been and I love it, did the Disney/Universal stuff for the kids (and adults) and also went to Winter Park which is less touristy and a very nice place, went to Kennedy Space Centre as well this time which I really enjoyed.

What didn't you like?

Orlando, its the third time I've been and I love it, did the Disney/Universal stuff for the kids (and adults) and also went to Winter Park which is less touristy and a very nice place, went to Kennedy Space Centre as well this time which I really enjoyed.

What didn't you like?

Storms (went in August as I have kids). Disney queuing and rip off, plus very direct staff manner. Driving everywhere. We were also subject to an attempted robbery, and I say attempted because someone tried to get in the villa one night with a **** and bull story about losing his wallet in my garden. Kids liked it though, and i made the most of it for them.

Tbh I like walking so more prefer Cornwall / Northern France.

Storms (went in August as I have kids). Disney queuing and rip off, plus very direct staff manner. Driving everywhere. We were also subject to an attempted robbery, and I say attempted because someone tried to get in the villa one night with a **** and bull story about losing his wallet in my garden. Kids liked it though, and i made the most of it for them.

Tbh I like walking so more prefer Cornwall / Northern France.

August not a great time to go, its rainy season and peak time for queues, October/November was ideal. Cornwall and N France are great places though I agree.

August not a great time to go, its rainy season and peak time for queues, October/November was ideal. Cornwall and N France are great places though I agree.

And that doesn't happen very often! :)

And that doesn't happen very often! :)

Theres always the once :)

I've taken the family to Florida a few times, first two were all about Disney and Universal, last time (a while ago) we did Florida Keys (Key Largo, Key West, etc.) for first week and then just the white knuckle rides at Universal for second. A work mate still goes most year with his family, but says it has changed a lot.