Owls new kit " Stripes are back"

New kit has now been launched & the Owls are back too stripes.

Can't see any price on this yet ? but liking it ,What do you Fellow Owls think .

WAWAW

Edited by owl.66

Stripes on the back would've been better, but I'm an owd duffer and know next to nowt.

It's a big improvement on last season's shirt, so it's a great start to the year to come.

Looks decent enough but I refuse to pay 60 odd quid for a shirt so as long as they do the business on the pitch they can wear whatever they want

Like it, big improvement.

Nice shirt glad ye back to stripes thats what ye famous for...hope its a start of a good season for ye guys..

Edited by Mooks

Just returned from "Owls in the Park" and i have to say there were a lot of disappointed fans. The reason being is it was n,t announced till the last minute that this was going to be a "Soft Launch" , i,ll let you look that one up for those who are unfamiliar with the term. The kit itself , i.m.o is spot on this is the "Wednesday" i associate myself with, it certainly looks and feels quality. Expensive maybe, but it will sell there is no doubt about it. so lets get it out there for the fans. everyone wearing it had a smile on their face, lets hope the team can keep the smile there.

Just returned from "Owls in the Park" and i have to say there were a lot of disappointed fans. The reason being is it was n,t announced till the last minute that this was going to be a "Soft Launch" , i,ll let you look that one up for those who are unfamiliar with the term. The kit itself , i.m.o is spot on this is the "Wednesday" i associate myself with, it certainly looks and feels quality. Expensive maybe, but it will sell there is no doubt about it. so lets get it out there for the fans. everyone wearing it had a smile on their face, lets hope the team can keep the smile there.

Alan what colour shorts will they have when playing at : Derby. Hull, Brentford etc (all black shorts) and 'The Lane' and the shirt colours don't clash ?

Edited by St Petre
add

In the past there would have been no problem, and probably just change shorts to white. Nowadays we have second and third strips, but it's good to see the stripes back. It's tradition.

In the past there would have been no problem, and probably just change shorts to white. Nowadays we have second and third strips, but it's good to see the stripes back. It's tradition.

Thank you Alan but don't like to see second strip when not necessary and the games against the Blades, both teams should be able to wear black shorts, (it's as you say, tradition) as if the officials and spectators can't out work who is who.

Edited by St Petre
add

Thank you Alan but don't like to see second strip when not necessary and the games against the Blades, both teams should be able to wear black shorts, (it's as you say, tradition) as if the officials and spectators can't out work who is who.

SP.Could not agree more. W.A.W.A.W.

Me too. Striped shirts, black shorts and striped socks.

Well, maybe not striped socks, but striped socks would also be traditional.

The plainer ones do look better though.