Chris Wilder interview, Praise or Grumble.

On praise and grumble tonight.

We are so humble .I'm just a supporter .I speak their language .If I walk out of that door .

Any one would have thought that United had been relegated to hear the managers interview.

On praise and grumble tonight.

We are so humble .I'm just a supporter .I speak their language .If I walk out of that door .

Any one would have thought that United had been relegated to hear the managers interview.

I think it's quite clear he's off!

What a great interview from Wilder,his best of the season and he tells it like it is,fantastic!!!

I said it before...a couple of times, no baiting, just what i think, THIS was their best time to get to the playoffs. a couple of decent signings in january mightve pushed them over the line.

Relying on the next season might not give a similar result, look at us this season :(

What a great interview from Wilder,his best of the season and he tells it like it is,fantastic!!!

What did he say?

What is it like?

I said it before...a couple of times, no baiting, just what i think, THIS was their best time to get to the playoffs. a couple of decent signings in january mightve pushed them over the line.

Relying on the next season might not give a similar result, look at us this season :(

Just you wait while RS puts it online,give yourself a treat and listen to the guy,he's told the board to sort themselves out in good style.:D

The last time I heard an interview like that was when Kevin Keegan flipped his lid over Fergison.

Just you wait while RS puts it online,give yourself a treat and listen to the guy,he's told the board to sort themselves out in good style.:D

ill listen shortly fella after mi tea, didnt really bother with POG this week, less funny when theres not much to play for. Played UK thrash metal instead lol

The last time I heard an interview like that was when Kevin Keegan flipped his lid over Fergison.

Sorry,no comparison,just straight talking,telling it like it is and like it has to be.He's a Blade,and he's speaking for us,he's the voice of SUFC when nobody else will speak,and long may he continue to say more like he just did do.

Just said it is on RS website now if you want to listen, lasts nearly 15 minutes though

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p065m6bx

I was hoping for a précis. I don’t think I have the stamina to manage listening to a Blade for 15 mins :)

I was hoping for a précis. I don’t think I have the stamina to manage listening to a Blade for 15 mins :)

Sorry,can't help you then.