Any events happening this weekend??

Hello, I'm new to this site and hoping you may be able to help me.

I've got family visiting from Australia and I'm wanting to show them how fabulous Sheffield is. I'd like to take them on a night out in or around Sheffield this Friday or Saturday evening and was hoping for any suggestions of any organised events please? Do you know of any tribute acts performing anywhere or maybe a themed party night?? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks for taking the time xx

Ex-Human League guitarist, Russ Dennett, has his inaugural gig with "Rib Eye" at the Yew Tree pub in Coal Aston this Friday.

Also features Andy Birks on vocals...

BowieFest is on at Maida Vale on West Street. This weekend would have been Bowie's 70th birthday and is also the first anniversary of his death. 4 local acts performing their renditions of Bowie classics followed by an extended set by Bowie tribute band 'The Bowie Contingent'. Free entry from 7pm.

Last laugh comedy club is held in the memorial hall at sheffield city hall every friday & Saturday night. 3 great comedians & a compere plus disco afterwards. Food is also available.http://lastlaughcomedy.co.uk/last-laugh-memorial-hall/