Hungry Buddha Nepalese food unit at Moor Market

Not been but it looks good. I like the simplicity of the menu as I'm usually terrible at deciding what to have.

Has anyone else had a Nepalese thali at the new Hungry Buddha in the Moor Market? A review is here http://wp.me/p5wFIX-C8

Yes, I've had a couple of very nice fish curries from there.

Just been here today, very impressed, £4 for rice with a couple of veg curries and pickles. Tasty, cheap, filling and the Nepalese owner was a lovely fella, definitely the highlight of my day Christmas shopping in town!

Love this place - tasty, filling food and the owner is a lovely guy.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Yep - had veg curry with rice/pickle/dahl - so cheap and so tasty

Brought my American wife into the market on her first trip to Sheffield, she's a vegetarian so we had the Vegetarian curry from here, we both agreed it was one of the BEST places we'd ever eaten at, the food was great and cheap too

Does this place do takeaways? I don't see myself being able to get to this place and have a proper meal within my break time. But I could pick some food up and have it at my desk later.

Does this place do takeaways? I don't see myself being able to get to this place and have a proper meal within my break time. But I could pick some food up and have it at my desk later.

Never had a takeaway, but whenever I order food from there I'm asked if I'm intending to eat in, which implies that takeaways might be an option....

Never had a takeaway, but whenever I order food from there I'm asked if I'm intending to eat in, which implies that takeaways might be an option....

Cheers, will try it out some time soon!

They are planning a tiffin (delivery) service and food can be packaged to take away.