Saturday night clubbing..

Is Kingdom closed?

Sorry I've not been in Sheffield for a while now... so I can't just go down and take a look.. whats the dealio?

If they closed, why did they?

there having a refurb from what i have heard but dont take it as gospel!! as theres lots of rumours flying around but apparently will be opening end of march/april if thats any help?

I haven't tried Threads yet Edna, I've heard it's really good. the UG I was on about is at UNIQ fortnightly fridays! Last UG I went to was at DQ, thats why :) Went to Bug on fri and it was great! x

oops :hihi: UG is actually on fortnightly @ UNIQ on SATURDAYS!! maybe you had a whacky weekend all round and got mixed up with the nights? it happens to us all at some point:hihi: the next UG event @ UNIQ is on sat 10th feb featuring SLAM!!!

Shuffle is the new Saturday night at Plug. This week is

Live Room: (Live bands and indie / electro music)

Just Jack (Live)

Radar (Live)

Belle & Sebastian (DJ Set)

Neutral Room: (House music)

Deepgroove

LJ Freeman

James Worrell

Earth Room: (Funk / Soul / Various

Geoff Ticehurst

Peeky

£7 adv tickets, 8pm - 4am

For flyer see http://www.the-plug.com/modules/AMS/article.php?storyid=64

Plug have some good nights on, DI-Q is a good bar too. There was a thread on here not so long back about banus having a baliff letter on its doors for a debt so its definately shut!

No Banus is still open!!! And does all nighters on saturday nights. Not sure if its every saturday though. Alot of the Mingdom crowd has gone to the club

theres an awesome burlesque night tonight at The Stadust bar near Casbah. Live & sexy acts, i went to the last one with my missus and we loved it. dress smart though, the host loves glamour...

check out ultravixen.co.uk peekabooburlesque.co.uk

£15 on the door. only once every 3 months and worth every penny. i genuinely have nothing to do with the night, but it is the best night in Sheffield by a million miles.