Peter Kay's car share

the safari episode was brilliant. must admit it won't be everyones cup of tea but i've enjoyed both series.

The whole series has been good, subtle and well written and the last episode was the best, the radio ads, jingles and music are brilliant and I love the odd little touches like the shop next to the cafe being called B & S Carolgees :hihi::hihi:, hope theres another series.

What is his obsession with bob Carolgees? I noticed in, Max and Paddy I think at least once an episode his name was mentioned. Must be a bet or somethin' I imagine he had when filming.

Yeah I quite like it although I have only watched pretty much 2 episodes of each series quite typical Peter Kay stuff I feel like a lot of the laughs from his character are quite genuine.

Since I haven't watched a lot of it, it does seem to be a little frustrating to me though - We both know we like each other but we're gonna just edge closer and closer each time. I'm not sure if this went further in the close of the first series but I hope it's acted on soon or I may find that concept to get a bit tedious.

What is his obsession with bob Carolgees? I noticed in, Max and Paddy I think at least once an episode his name was mentioned. Must be a bet or somethin' I imagine he had when filming.

I think its a nod and credit to some of his Northern childhood comic heroes. There were a few other cameos from stars of yesterday in all his comedies.

Carolgees is mentioned in episodes of That Peter Kay Thing, and appeared in a couple of episodes. He and Spit the Dog can briefly be seen hosting a Trisha style early morning discussion show in Peter Kay's follow up comedy Phoenix Nights.

I thought this weeks Car Share was fantastic, the best yet.

There are only four episodes.

I really like it. The first episode was average but I thought the 2nd episode was really good.

Looking forward to next one.

That was my favourite episode. Very funny.:D

Thought last nights episode was absolutely brilliant.

Do you think that Gary Barlow might have lent his touch to "Come back, my carshare buddy"?

I guess we'll see a charity single before long.

Just watched the new final episode very slapstick, very funny, touching last scene.

I found it disappointing. Despite showing him constantly checking his phone every time he stopped, it relied too heavily on "funny" (well they were ten years ago) signs in the background.

I found it disappointing. Despite showing him constantly checking his phone every time he stopped, it relied too heavily on "funny" (well they were ten years ago) signs in the background.

I agree with you. Give me Phoenix nights anytime. :thumbsup: