Sign in to follow this  

Forget "Wife Swap" here comes "Boss Swap"

Here is a description of the forthcoming Boss Swap show...

Boss Swap will feature two managing directors exchanging jobs for a fortnight and implementing a series of "improvements" to each other's firms. The first episode features a man and a woman who work in manufacturing - one in a blue chip company, the other who is having to make ends meet on the cheap. They then meet at the end of the two weeks to discuss whether the changes should be made permanent.

According to the official site the show starts next Tuesday (Jan 13) and as a sucker for business type documentaries, I will probably be tuning in - although I doubt it will require much concentration judging by Wife Swap :P

t020 and Geoff could swap jobs ;) t020 could run the forum :D and Geoff could write sarky remarks lol :P just kidding guys chill

Hey, thanks for bumping this thread - almost forgot to watch it.

I would need some employees before being classified a 'boss'... so there goes your idea... :P:lol:

Did anyone just watch Boss Swap? I thought it was pretty entertaining... that Peter guy was amusingly miserable and seemed to take an automatic dislike to his new temporary boss... :lol:

What on earth was the other company making though? Doors?

I don't suppose anyone taped these programs did they???

It's just I'm dying to show them to my boss as he missed them

M3ckon

What happened to this show? It wasn't on last night :(