Sheffield Wednesday v Carlisle United 16/01/18

Moving on from the derby and a cup replay gives Jos his first home game, it’ll take a while for him to put his influence over but early signs are promising, be nice to see some young players tried out.

2-0

Was going to give it a miss but my daughter said i will drive you pay:suspect: so off we will go 4.1 owls

Was going to give it a miss but my daughter said i will drive you pay:suspect: so off we will go 4.1 owls

Only a tenner a ticket,worth it to welcome the new lad.

Only a tenner a ticket,worth it to welcome the new lad.

£20 m8 she's now an adult .:hihi:

---------- Post added 14-01-2018 at 15:34 ----------

551 tickets sold at thier end.

Always been a fan of the F.A. Cup. and will be there tomorrow night. This is a game that tongue in cheek should be a cakewalk. ( think we all know better than use that statement), but in this case i,ll stick my neck out. We have also been dealt a good hand in the next round so lets give it our best shot. Been twice to the final as a loser in this comp. but for me it,s a worse feeling losing in the semi. At least losing in the final you have experienced the day, so lets have a go . It,s our only chance of silverware for this season. C.O.Y.B W.W.

Always been a fan of the F.A. Cup. and will be there tomorrow night. This is a game that tongue in cheek should be a cakewalk. ( think we all know better than use that statement), but in this case i,ll stick my neck out. We have also been dealt a good hand in the next round so lets give it our best shot. Been twice to the final as a loser in this comp. but for me it,s a worse feeling losing in the semi. At least losing in the final you have experienced the day, so lets have a go . It,s our only chance of silverware for this season. C.O.Y.B W.W.

I'd agree Alan I always wanted to see my team in an FA cup final and its one off the bucket list, disappointing way to lose in the replay but there it is.

I hope the club take the cup seriously as with the season over bar the shouting it would be good to have a run.

hope some of the youngsters are used , I read somewhere swfc have only 13 fit first team players

Go fill year boots!, good chance to get a win surely

Interesting line up.

Today’s line up against Carlisle:

Dawson

Hunt

O’Grady

Venancio

Nielsen

Fox

Jones

Butterfield

Boyd