Ipswich vs the Blades 06/01/2018

so the fa cup is on us again a massive changed side due to a small game next friday

Be a good time to see Slater and Heneghan get starts.

I agree, it is a chance for them to show them what the championship is all about and Ipswitch are a strong side

Got to be honest is anyone interested in the fa cup even the big clubs don’t care for it, hate saying this but I hope the blades are knocked out we can do without it Chris Wilder has already said that there will be a lot of changes to the team,

Edited by jacklev1

I agree, it is a chance for them to show them what the championship is all about and Ipswitch are a strong side

Slater already played in the Championship, at Preston, reminds me a lot of Brooks, fast, attacking, can run around players, have a shot, etc.

---------- Post added 05-01-2018 at 19:57 ----------

In fact it looks like Slater will start

"...Wilder, acknowledging that youngsters Regan Slater and Rhys Norrington-Davies will both be named in United’s squad for the third round tie at Portman Road

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-striker-back-in-training-as-the-blades-are-dealt-a-david-brooks-blow-1-8939977...."

Plenty of interest in this for individuals,we might see Ben Whiteman get some minutes and Ipswich could be putting Kiefer Moore in the shop window,or at least giving him a chance to show if he can make it with them.

ben whiteman....cup-tied apparently :(

We're still going to have to play some of the first team then,even if it's for part of the game,we just don't have enough players not too.Let's hope they don't go crashing into anything,or anyone.:hihi:

Good chance to play some others players, and see what they can do.

Can't see us winning this though.

And Nathan Thomas. Only seen him play in the pre-season friendly against Chessy and he looked lively.

Got to be honest is anyone interested in the fa cup even the big clubs don’t care for it, hate saying this but I hope the blades are knocked out we can do without it Chris Wilder has already said that there will be a lot of changes to the team,

Come on near enough none of these players have hardly ever won anything the fa cup will always be a good distraction from the league programme . Possible trips abroad as winners think any player would luv a medal of some sort.

Trip to Wembley 90 odd thousand there amazing for any fan.

Can near enough guarrentee half of Sheffield would go if any of the sheff clubs got there.

Saying l wish club would get knocked out is just not the thing to say...what happens ye get knocked out and no promotion ?

One season wasted

Ive been through the late 60s 70s and always look forward to the fa cup ok if ye get Man U and ye go out fair enough but money in the bank aint a bad thing for any club.

Not sure what sort of team Ipswich will put out but with bigger fish to fry next week it will be against the Blades reserves.It would be nice to win though and get a decent draw in the next round.