Trailer Park Boys on NetFlix

Very funny :hihi:

Are these Canadian lads new over there, they have been on the telly for 16 years in Canada. Quite a giggle at times.

Are these Canadian lads new over there, they have been on the telly for 16 years in Canada. Quite a giggle at times.

They are big in Canada the States and Ireland or anywhere the show has been aired I think. Ive never seen this on general channels BBC ect , they flooded Netflix with the original 11 seasons plus all the spin offs, Xmas specials, Tours abroad ect. This show is very simaler to Fools and Horses. Three main characters and a cast containing Trigger Boycie type characters. The Plot, every day is a different scam to get a few quid in their case Dollars. Its funny . :hihi:

They have done at least 11 series started about 2001 think they were on sky or maybe channel 4 used to watch them years ago they seemed to disappear after about 5-6 series in England pity I don't have Netflix or I'd be watching them now really funny

They have done at least 11 series started about 2001 think they were on sky or maybe channel 4 used to watch them years ago they seemed to disappear after about 5-6 series in England pity I don't have Netflix or I'd be watching them now really funny

They have been around a while but just browising through netflix I decided to give a couple of episodes a watch and found it very funny. :thumbsup:

They are big in Canada the States and Ireland or anywhere the show has been aired I think. Ive never seen this on general channels BBC ect , they flooded Netflix with the original 11 seasons plus all the spin offs, Xmas specials, Tours abroad ect. This show is very simaler to Fools and Horses. Three main characters and a cast containing Trigger Boycie type characters. The Plot, every day is a different scam to get a few quid in their case Dollars. Its funny . :hihi:

Good comparison show Fools and Horses, saw quite a few episodes a few years back. David Jason is one funny guy. Just recently watched some Open All Hours episodes on You Tube, what a team he and the late, great Ronnie Barker made.

Good comparison show Fools and Horses, saw quite a few episodes a few years back. David Jason is one funny guy. Just recently watched some Open All Hours episodes on You Tube, what a team he and the late, great Ronnie Barker made.

The production teams in the background are always unsung heroes but in this case the casting teams on the shows mentioned really deserve top marks . They really got it right. Some times Ive seen shows which dont survive the pilot or get a second series which ever the case. All probably wrong people wrong part. Example Fools and Horses auditioned Roger Lloyd Pack for Boycie part and the person who played Boycie to play Trigger. God! Glad they changed the parts around, could have been a disaster. :hihi:

We love this show, have been watching since the beginning. Love the theme tune... sets it up perfectly.

Highlights for us are when they steal Patrick Swayze's train set, and the conky hand puppet stuff.

John Dunsworth (Jim Lahey) died this year so not sure if it'll continue in the park... haven't enjoyed the "out of the park" stuff as much but still like it.

It's a really great show, I always thought it was weird how no broadcaster in the UK seemed interested.

We love this show, have been watching since the beginning. Love the theme tune... sets it up perfectly.

Highlights for us are when they steal Patrick Swayze's train set, and the conky hand puppet stuff.

John Dunsworth (Jim Lahey) died this year so not sure if it'll continue in the park... haven't enjoyed the "out of the park" stuff as much but still like it.

It's a really great show, I always thought it was weird how no broadcaster in the UK seemed interested.

The theme tune is Brilliant, really calm and peaceful then hold on to your seat :hihi: yes the Konky stuff was really funny, I agree the british Broadcasters missed a trick here, it would be have been a definitehit in this country, there is nothing current which could match this show apart from only Fools and horses which was only the comparison I can think off. Sad to here about John Dunsworth tho, I cant see it working without him if they carry on, the whole plots were a reminder of Blakey of on the Buses, a real case of Ill get you for this Batler, his Mission was to get the main three Characters hook or by crook. :hihi: John Dunsworth's Dauhgter played a good part, Sarah Lucy's friend.:hihi: