Wednesday v Boro 23/12/17

It goes without saying...we desperately need a win and its going to be tough against a decent Middlesboro team...

We have been hit hard by injuries to key players and it would be nice to have one or two back this weekend..although the majority appear to be weeks away from a return...

I think Carlos is safe as the owner has no intention of sacking him...DC is of the opinion that the players rather than the manager are to blame for the bad run this season and has told them so on at least one occasion already this season..

Lets hope and pray for a win...because the general unrest amongst supporters is not good..

It goes without saying...we desperately need a win and its going to be tough against a decent Middlesboro team...

We have been hit hard by injuries to key players and it would be nice to have one or two back this weekend..although the majority appear to be weeks away from a return...

I think Carlos is safe as the owner has no intention of sacking him...DC is of the opinion that the players rather than the manager are to blame for the bad run this season and has told them so on at least one occasion already this season..

Lets hope and pray for a win...because the general unrest amongst supporters is not good..

Its turning toxic at the moment, Boro manager Monk is under pressure, I think we could scrape this one.

2-1.

Its turning toxic at the moment, Boro manager Monk is under pressure, I think we could scrape this one.

2-1.

Goalscorers for Wednesday?

Well here we go again guys

But this time l cannot see any team winning all l can see is a bore 0-0 two crap teams doing sod all right.

One thing for certain both managers are gone ASAP otherwise it mid table for both of us.

Goalscorers for Wednesday?

Rhodes, Reach.

I reckon DC is right.

It could be 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 or nil two or three.

I hope Wednesday's second string turn up, cos they've done better overall than the 'favoured' eleven.

I'm fed up of turning my sand driven egg timer over ..................... :hihi:

The comeback begins this weekend

Expect Wednesday to storm to the title

And it all starts with a 4 - 0 win against boro

a draw at best but think Middlesboro will win this 2-1 :( and Carlos wont be sacked cuz of his wage for him and his staff

The comeback begins this weekend

Expect Wednesday to storm to the title

And it all starts with a 4 - 0 win against boro

Mania, drugs, denial, irony, sarcasm ? :hihi:

Mania, drugs, denial, irony, sarcasm ? :hihi:

Sheffield Wednesday are in a false position, as are united.

Sheffield Wednesday should be competing at the top.2 level. It certainly shouldn't be Cardiff in 2nd place

Sheffield Wednesday and Derby should be occupying top 2 spots.

Not a team that can only muster 1500 for an away game as last week and certainly not a team led by (dare I say it) Mr Warnock.

And Danny Ward up front? Ex rotherham united

Sheffield Wednesday are in a false position, as are united.

Sheffield Wednesday should be competing at the top.2 level. It certainly shouldn't be Cardiff in 2nd place

Sheffield Wednesday and Derby should be occupying top 2 spots.

Not a team that can only muster 1500 for an away game as last week and certainly not a team led by (dare I say it) Mr Warnock.

And Danny Ward up front? Ex rotherham united

We are not in a false position the table doesn't lie , have you been to any games this season ?